I have reviewed Milliken Creek Inn and Spa before but have found it continues to blow me away every time and also provides a level of consistency that is hard to find in luxury lodging. We recently returned here for a quick weekend and although Room 12 has always been my fave - Room 11 is equally lovely. This room is very spacious and offers a great view of the creek and a VERY beautiful and private patio that looks out at the fountain.
As always, every detail was exquisite, from the music, chocolates in the rooms, bathtub extraordinaire and delicious breakfast served in a basket complete with NY Times - this place just does not disappoint. I highly recommend Milliken if you are visiting the area - also in spite of the southern location, it is literally ten minutes to come great dining in Napa, such as Morimoto.
If you want to stay in and enjoy your fireplace, views and spacious living areas, then the fridge and in some rooms kitchen amenities make this very reasonable - Sunshine Foods, Dean & Deluca or even the Soda Canyon store offer great sandwiches and/or cheeses for a lovely spread in the room.
Go to Milliken to relax, have a romantic getaway and discover a home away from home that will leave you eager for the next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Milliken Creek Inn and Spa, an elegant Napa hotel in California's esteemed wine country. Hidden away on three verdant acres overlooking the idyllic Napa River, discover a place unlike any other Napa hotel.Here you will encounter five-star luxury that emphasizes thoroughly sophisticated service and style in a tranquil, intimate ambiance.In this superb Napa Valley setting, simply sumptuous accommodations are bathed in serene colors and accented with an exotic flair. Thoughtful touches invite pampering and romance, such as flickering fireplaces, canopy beds with the finest linens, rain showers and oversized hydrotherapy tubs outfitted with green tea bath salts and votive candles. Combining the best signature service of larger Napa hotels with a very exclusive and intimate ambiance. This luxury Napa hotel offers 12 exclusive and very private suites, each with a unique style of its own unlike other Napa Valley hotels.Ease into your day with a gourmet breakfast served wherever you wish, from the privacy of your room to al fresco on the Waterfall Terrace. At day's end, unwind at the Magic Hour, our complimentary wine and cheese reception, where you can meet local vintners, chat with our staff members and share stories with other guests.Envelop your senses in pure bliss at our stunning Milliken Creek Spa, where healing, natural elements unite with holistic, therapeutic treatments. Treat yourself to a restorative aromatherapy massage and a revitalizing facial in this private spa that caters exclusively to our guests.Do as little or as much as you would like. Wander the lush grounds, relax in Adirondack chairs, or take it all in from your private deck. Venture forth and explore everything from the scenic Silverado Trail to the area's incomparable wineries, world-renowned restaurants, intriguing shops, plus endless events and activities. Milliken Creek Inn & Spa is a Boutique Napa Valley hotel paired with world-class service. We look forward to pampering you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Milliken Creek Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Milliken Creek Hotel Napa
- Milliken Creek Inn And Spa Napa, CA - Napa Valley