“Highlight of our family vacation”

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Reviewed 6 November 2017

There were 6 of us on our family vacation, and we had only one day to do Napa, and Brian made that one day extraordinary! "No thinking, just drinking."

We used the 8 passenger sprinter van, and it exceeded our expectations! It was the perfect way to get around Napa while being able to enjoy each winery and tasting.

We stayed in San Francisco and took the ferry to Vallejo where Brian picked us up. He had champagne on ice waiting for us. He had 3 wineries picked out for us, and we ended up doing 2 out of the 3 he had planned and did 2 additional wineries we had chosen along the way. He allowed us to change the schedule as the day went on which made the experience that much more memorable.

At the end of the day, we had exceeded our scheduled time frame (scheduled 6 hours and ended up doing around 8 hours), and Brian was more than accommodating. We never felt rushed. As I mentioned, we had one day in Napa, and I think we did Napa justice in that one day!

I highly, highly recommend Brian and his services. He is passionate about what he does, and that shines through his personality. He made our experience so amazing and memorable. When we return to Napa, we will certainly be using his service again.

Thank you so much for your hospitality, Brian! Cheers!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

Had an amazing time with Brian when our group of 11 ladies came to Napa for my sister's bachelorette! He literally took care of everything. Picked us up right on time, and took us to 3 amazing wineries, and even found a place for us to picnic for lunch!! He has great relationships with different wineries so got us deals on some tastings. The limo/van we booked was AMAZING! Everyone had a great time. It was the highlight of my sister's bachelorette weekend! Thanks so much!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I cannot begin to thank Brian and A Limo Excursion enough for making my sister's Bachelorette Weekend in Napa a success! We traveled to Napa from New Jersey with a group of 8 women and Brian took amazing care of us. From airport pick up and drop offs to two full days of wine tours, I couldn't have asked for a better value for our money. We were greeted with smiling facing by Brian and his brother at the airport (as well as a complimentary bottle of Champagne to get the trip started!). The two days of tours were seamless! Brian picked the wineries that we went to and they were absolutely perfect! We went to 4 wineries per day and picked up "to go" lunches in between. Whetstone, Bell, Saintsbury, & Reynolds are a MUST! Brian kept us on schedule without feeling rushed. For our airport drop off, he picked us up at our hotel promptly and in plenty of time to deal with California traffic. For someone who is stressed literally all the time, Brian stayed calm cool and collected even during my hundreds of emails pre-trip! I could go on and on! Do yourself a favor and skip the stress and book A Limo Excursion! Thank you Brian from the bottom of our hearts! This was a trip to Napa we will all never forget!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Our bachelorette group had the BEST time with Brian. From the surprise mimosas, to helping us navigate some of the wineries, to finding an awesome spot for a quick lunch, to the tequila shot he bought the bride, Brian made the entire two days so fun and stress-free! I highly recommend him and plan on using his company again the next time I'm in Napa.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is a much belated review but we absolutely loved our day with Cinnamon back on Feb. 1, 2017. We had a couple wineries already lined up to attend but she added some gems to our day in the afternoon, including a private visit to the home of a local winemaker. Cinnamon had fantastic commentary and advice for us on the area and future trip planning. There's no better way to visit the wineries than to have a driver. Cinnamon took pictures of us, suggested places for lunch, had a cooler in the car for us, tucked us back in our hotel room at the end of the evening (we kinda needed it...ha!), etc. And the vehicle itself was quite nice. We will definitely think of A Limo Excursion again! (Cinnamon - Scott and Sarah thank you! :) )