“Look no further!”
Review of A Limo Excursion

A Limo Excursion
Ranked #5 of 43 Transportation in Napa
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Our bachelorette group had the BEST time with Brian. From the surprise mimosas, to helping us navigate some of the wineries, to finding an awesome spot for a quick lunch, to the tequila shot he bought the bride, Brian made the entire two days so fun and stress-free! I highly recommend him and plan on using his company again the next time I'm in Napa.

All reviews
"comfortable tour"
"amazing care"
"mercedes sprinter"
"wine tour"
in 9 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 5 reviews
in 14 reviews
"schedule"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is a much belated review but we absolutely loved our day with Cinnamon back on Feb. 1, 2017. We had a couple wineries already lined up to attend but she added some gems to our day in the afternoon, including a private visit to the home of a local winemaker. Cinnamon had fantastic commentary and advice for us on the area and future trip planning. There's no better way to visit the wineries than to have a driver. Cinnamon took pictures of us, suggested places for lunch, had a cooler in the car for us, tucked us back in our hotel room at the end of the evening (we kinda needed it...ha!), etc. And the vehicle itself was quite nice. We will definitely think of A Limo Excursion again! (Cinnamon - Scott and Sarah thank you! :) )

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Erik was awesome, way more than we ever anticipated. The Benz Sprinter Limo was essentially brand new or he keeps it immaculately clean, either way the ride was perfect. More importantly, as stated multiple times by the wineries, this company is professional and helps the wine tour transitions perfectly. Multiple times we were running late to the next stop and he made sure to call ahead and let them know were running late and took care of arrangements. If you plan on doing multiple wineries in a day I highly recommend this company as they will not disappoint, guaranteed!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I would definitely book with A Limo Excursion again! From the moment I contacted them, Brian, the owner, was great at responding (and the quickest, which was very much appreciated) and answered all of my questions. They give you a choice between choosing your own wineries or choosing some for you, and we were able to do a combination, which was perfect. Our tour driver Cinnamon picked small, boutique wineries that were absolutely wonderful, and she had water and a bottle of Chandon in a cooler for our honeymoon. She also picked up lunch for us and had everything all planned out. Cinnamon was professional, friendly, and took our pictures! It was great and I highly recommend this driving service and Cinnamon!

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to Napa with my parents this week for their 60th Birthdays. I found Brian & A Limo Excursion on Tripadvisor (along with many other companies), and gave him a call. Of all the transportation companies I called, he was by FAR the easiest to talk to and the most informative. He offered suggestions, tips, and a nice discount since we were booking for 2 days in a row. Booking with him was a breeze.

Now to the actual tours. I booked one of their SUV's for both Monday & Tuesday since there were only 4 of us. MUCH to our delight, Brian surprised us with the sprinter limo van both days with a bottle of champagne for the ride!! This was an amazing way to kick off our trip. Didn't increase the cost to us, just upgraded us to make our trip extra special. He picked a couple of great wineries in Napa & Sonoma, and accommodated our requests for the rest. Also picked some great lunch spots for us. The days were paced out perfectly, and he let us run the show when it came to making last minute location changes.

All in all - don't hesitate to book with A Limo Excursion!! You will be so glad you did - it will make your trip. No thinking, just drinking :)

1  Thank Sarah M