*Awesome Craftsman Home - Frank Lloyd Wright would be proud!
*Wonderful Handmade Furniture - Stickley has nothing on this furniture maker (Inn owner)
*Very nice innkeeper (young lady employed by 4 sisters)
The Not So Good:
*Breakfast - Not what we have experienced at other Four Sisters Inns - rather lackluster
*Shower Head - need to run around in the tub to get wet
THE BED! The mattress was horrible! My wife and I both had aching backs from our 2 night stay.
We are on our way to two other Four Sisters Inns - Lavender in Yountville and Seal Cove in Moss Beach. I anticipate we will have better reviews to follow.
This could be an exceptional Inn with a few minor upgrades. The Four Sisters Inn Group should require the Inn's owner to make these minor enhancements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in historic downtown Napa, Blackbird Inn offers the intimacy of a vintage hideaway, yet is an easy walk to many shops and restaurants. With its spacious front porch, huge stone fireplace and liberal use of fine woods, Blackbird Inn creates a warm, welcoming atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Blackbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackbird Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Napa
- Blackbird Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Blackbird Inn Napa, CA - Napa Valley