The staff was outstanding. We stayed three days. Made great recommendations for things to do and places to eat and when necessary the reservations. Some of the best hot breakfast ever. Though your options are one hot and one cold breakfast, they worked with us to modify them to meet our pleasures. Rooms are over sized and very comfortable. The gas fireplace in the room was great to take the chill off the room when we got up each morning. We were in suite 2 and did not have a noise issue, which is important since my wife is a light sleeper. Have all ready recommended the inn to friends going later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and TripOnline SA so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, CA - Napa Valley