This is a great B&B in a great location. The staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful with all our many requests. The food was delicious, varied, and plentiful.
We used all three of the upstairs rooms and each is beautifully decorated and spacious. We all agreed the beds are some of the best we have ever slept on.
The only small concern we had was parking. We have a large car and it was difficult to park. There is on street parking, which we would have gladly used, but was occupied while we were visiting. But we worked it out and is certainly not a detractor for this wonderful place.
We all highly recommend you try 1801 First -- it will be one of your favorite memories!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family operated Inn that has changed the mindset of the traditional bed and breakfast. 1801 First has been branded as a landmark property according to The Napa Landmarks Association and continues to be the curb appeal Inn for all tourists and locals alike! We have owned this beauty for 3 1/2 years and have loved being apart of its rich history. A true luxury Inn with graceful rounded bay windows, courtyard gardens and romantic fireplaced lodgings adorn this historic and newly revitalized Queen Anne Victorian. Designed in 1903 by prominent Napa architect William Corlett, 1801 First has been meticulously transformed into an inviting chic retreat, blending its stunning classic architecture with sophisticated styling and decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your 1801 First Luxury Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1801 First Luxury Hotel Napa
- 1801 1st Luxury Inn
- 1801 First Luxury Inn Napa, CA - Napa Valley