“This is the way to see wine county...”
Review of Flex Wine Tours

Flex Wine Tours
Ranked #3 of 40 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Owner description: Planning your trip to wine country is very exciting, but with all the choices of where to go and what to, it's also overwhelming for most. Sit back and relax while we handle all the details for your wine country adventure. We offer custom designed curated private wine tours to both Napa and Sonoma regions exploring the "Roads Less Traveled" spots in unpretentious cool style and total comfort. Personal interactive guides and local professional Sommelier/host James interactively accompany you on your special day providing local insights. Enjoy a customized wine tasting experience and premium touring in roomy premium SUV luxury vehicles with spectacular visibility along with all the new modern conveniences and extras at your fingertips. Professional quality photography of the people, places, and landscapes included on your tour day at no extra charge. Relax with us...You're in wine country!
Chantilly, Virginia
“This is the way to see wine county...”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Could not have asked for a better day. My wife and I decided to sign up for a tour so we could see some of the great spots in Napa and not have to worry about drinking and driving. Best decision we made on many levels. Aside from having a carefree day, Flex Wine tours was a great choice. The tasting route was personalized so our palettes would enjoy and grow, while also seeing the best of new and old Napa. The cars are fun and relaxing, and the drivers are informative and flexible. When I come back to Napa, I would not consider any other tour or drivers. Highly recommended.

Visited November 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect way to see Wine Country and experience the best of the best...”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

James was the ultimate guide through wine country including suggestions for where to stay and best places to enjoy for dinner. We toured for two days with James and loved every minute of it. He is a professional with extensive knowledge of the region. We loved the photos he took for us and his follow up and attention to detail is superb! We never would have experienced wine country to this incredible caliber without James and Flex Wine Tours.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“There is no better choice than Flex Wine Tours!”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I surprised my husband with a trip to Napa for his birthday. Neither of us had ever been to Napa before and I had no idea which wine tour company to use. Thankfully, based on all of the other fabulous reviews, I chose Flex Wine Tours. After asking me a few questions about the types of wine we prefer and our desired wine tasting experience, James put together the perfect itinerary for my husband and me. It was a fabulous day! Our guide was not only very knowledgeable about wine, the region, and the wineries, but also personally knew many of the owners and tasting hosts, which made our experience very special. In short, if you are considering a wine tour, you must choose Flex Wine Tours. It will be a fabulous day that you will want to relive again and again. We do.

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Amazing day . . . hit the nail on the head for great wines and a unique experience.”
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My girlfriends and I visited Napa Valley for the first time, and we really wanted a unique experience. James with Flex Wine Tours designed our itinerary based on our requests for great reds, a few sweet whites and unique, off-the-beaten-path wineries. We toured with his wife Diane, and WOW did they both deliver.

We visited some amazing wineries and had intimate tasting experiences in some beautiful settings. The wines were excellent as well. Diane's knowledge of Napa Valley, the history and the wines added to the experience.

I would highly recommend Flex Wine Tours for anyone who is new to Napa Valley wines as was my group. They would be excellent for connoisseurs as well!

We really had a fantastic trip.

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The best way to see wine country.”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

On our first visit to Napa Valley we decided to use someone who "knew the ropes". Based on the reviews, we booked Flex Tours for two days, one in Napa and one in Sonoma. Prior to our visit we contacted James to review what we were looking for during our visit. Flex arranged the appointments, planned lunches and gave us reccomendations for dinner and activities for our non-tour days. Our first day was with James touring Napa. We visited 4 wineries and had lunch at Siverado Brewing Co. Each winery was unique combining small boutique properties with larger production facilities. Our second day was in Sonoma with Diane, James' wife. Once again unique properties each with a different "flavor". This time we stopped at a small grocery and got a picnic lunch to enjoy on the grounds of Chateau St. Jean. With this couple you get the full wine country experience. James is the "wine guy" very knowledgable about wine and its production. Diane gives you the Napa "lifestyle". She's knowledgable about area restaurants and the Napa Lifestyle.
At 6'5' I found the Ford Flex both comfortable and easy to get in and out of. It could easily accomodate 5 people in relative comfort. Definitely the way to go in Napa.

Visited October 2011