“Truly great pasta in downtown Napa. Of course great wine list!”
Review of Oenotri

Oenotri
Reserve with OpenTable
Oenotri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 317 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: School Street
Description: Oenotri serves southern-Italian cuisine in the heart of the famed Napa Valley wine country, with a daily-changing menu of rustic dishes built around the freshest local product available. Opened in 2010, Oenotri is reflective of a passion for handcrafted food, offering a menu with more than 20 different types of house-made salumi, an array of handmade fresh and dry pasta, exclusive olive oil sourced from within the Napa Valley, breads made daily in-house, and of course a huge variety of produce sourced from its own farm.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dinner on a busy Saturday night. We had made reservations well in advance but they could find none in their computer. Not a good start but they found a table and were quite gracious. Loud, happy crowd. Wide open kitchen with very actively in use wood burning oven. Pizzas are said to be great but we opted for pasta. House made and spectacular! I had a super Panzanella with their own garden-raised heirloom tomatoes. What's not to like? We also shared a 6 item salumi tray-all house cured. Strongly positive experience. Informal. Loud if you are looking for a quiet romantic place. But if in market to eat and drink (large and sometimes expensive California and Italian wine list-Opus One for $900 for example), this is the place!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

My wife and I ate here our first night in Napa. The the hostess and the staff was very friendly and helpful throughout the entire dinner. They made great suggestions on food and suggestions. The decor and setting made it feel very rustic modern but romantic and comfortable.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Our server Damien prides himself on delivering a great dining experience. He turned what could have been a great dinner into a total bust by not being honest in regards his handling of our bill. More than thirty minutes before the end of our meal, Damien took my credit card and agreed that I could pay for our meal so I could treat my friends to dinner. After returning from the restroom just as we were leaving, he informed me with a smug grin in front of our friends that another table member had beat me in requesting the bill. A bold faced lie that I did not appreciate. Learn some integrity Damien!

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Great gem in downtown Napa. Stopped by after a late movie, sat at the bar and enjoyed a meal and beverages. Pizza is delish and my husband loves the pasta! Can’t go wrong. Menu changes regularly.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

What a beautiful restaurant/wine bar! Great food options from the open kitchen and the service was exceptional. Wine service and advice was excellent. They love what they do! And busy so reserve a table.