“Napa with Singapore Friends 2018”
Review of Oenotri

Oenotri
Reserve with OpenTable
Oenotri is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 317 Restaurants in Napa
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: School Street
Description: Oenotri serves southern-Italian cuisine in the heart of the famed Napa Valley wine country, with a daily-changing menu of rustic dishes built around the freshest local product available. Opened in 2010, Oenotri is reflective of a passion for handcrafted food, offering a menu with more than 20 different types of house-made salumi, an array of handmade fresh and dry pasta, exclusive olive oil sourced from within the Napa Valley, breads made daily in-house, and of course a huge variety of produce sourced from its own farm.
Reviewed 10 September 2018

we had 8 in our party for dinner. food and service was fantastic. this place is very busy, reservations are needed. it's more on the louder side..where you have to kind of talk loud to hear each other (sort of that new thing in many restaurants). we recommend this place for dinner.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

I've been wanting to come here for a while, and it didn't disappoint! I took one of my best friend's for her birthday lunch (on a Sunday-I don't think they're open for lunch during the week). The waiter recommended the Margherita pizza (and added pancetta) and the lasagna. WOW! They were both so amazing. I normally wouldn't order pizza at a restaurant because I make really good homemade pizza, but the flavors and texture of their pizza were excellent. I also normally don't order lasagna in a restaurant because it's usually too heavy, but this was light and delicious! Our cocktails were excellent also. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Jamie R
Reviewed 29 August 2018

I love this restaurant and try to visit it every time I'm in Napa (2-3 times per year). The food is excellent and fresh! The service -- great! They are always so accommodating whether I have a party of 12 or 1.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Came here for dinner while on vacation...we arrived earlier than our reservation and were still seated right away. Huge wine and drink list. We split a pizza as an appetizer that was decent, not fabulous. Could be because we are from Chicago and its hard to compete with the pizza. However, the pasta was absolutely delicious. Both my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our main course. Portions were on the smaller side, but we definitely left full. It was a bit noisy inside, but we would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

The food was great. Everything from the salads to the pastas to the dessert. The waiter was over the top intrusive without being that helpful. The atmosphere was super loud. I think eating outside might have been less loud. The food was superb.