“WOW”
Review of Grace's Table

Grace's Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Grace's Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 312 Restaurants in Napa
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

What an amazing brunch. Everything was delicious. Bloody Mary and strawberry Bellini were excellent.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We went at 1pm on a Saturday and had a short wait (20 min) but they call your cell so you can wander about while waiting. We went for lunch but they were still serving brunch which was very popular with the tables around us. We ordered the grilled chicken sandwich and it was delicious! It came with root chips that were delicious, along with some pickled vegetables. The atmosphere is friendly and energetic. They could probably use one more server, as it took awhile to order, but she was apologetic and friendly. We were not in a hurry so did not mind being leisurely on a Saturday! Will definitely return -

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere with incredible mouth watering food! Highly recommend the table and the chilaquiles for breakfast!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We enjoyed the cornbread with lavender honey butter as a starter. Two of our group chose from the regular menu and enjoyed their selections. I had the soup and salad special and both were fresh, delicious and a nice variation on the usual preparations. Nice selection of wines by the glass. It was a Friday so we made reservations.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

My girlfriends and I had a lovely dinner at Grace's Table last weekend. I have some food restrictions and our waitress was more than accommodating and the sauteed spinach I was given instead of the fries on the steaks frites dish was the best sauteed spinach I've ever had!

I also had the roasted beets appetizer and I'm still dreaming of those delicious beets! My girlfriends were equally impressed with the chicken dish, cornbread and tuna salad.

Our server was sweet, funny, and just the right amount of friendly without taking over our meal. We will return for sure!