“Fantastic!”

Perata Luxury Tours
Ranked #6 of 42 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Perata Luxury Tours LLC is a boutique wine country transportation option specializing in smaller wineries for a more personal experience. Spotless late model vehicles, fun & knowledgeable local Napa Valley resident tour guides, and unique insight on family owned and small production wineries you likely would not discover on your own or with a larger limousine company. We are fully licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (TCP#35682B) and meet all the insurance & safety guidelines of the CAPUC & the California Highway Patrol. Our fleet consists of two late model Ford Expedition Limited 'L' full-size SUVs, which seats up to six guests comfortably. For parties up to eight guests, we offer our new Ford Transit HD-350 Nine passenger Limousine Sprinter Van. This luxury van is full height - so you can stand inside van and offers limousine style seating. Great for groups of four to eight people. Our Limousine Van is Luxury Touring at its finest! Spacious!
Vacaville, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We loved our visit to the off-the-beaten-path wineries that Nick scheduled for us. Nick and I had emailed back and forth quite a bit in order to work out our plan then he scheduled our itinerary based on the things we most wanted (and didn't want). The wineries he picked for us were perfect! We were welcome at all of them as if we were their friends - it was Fantastic!

1 Thank WeLuv2Travels
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

San Pedro
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You'll feel like Royalty with Perata Luxury Tours”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

From the moment I first contacted Nick to the drop off at our final destination by Melissa, 'Mel', I was thoroughly impressed with the services provided by Perata Luxury Tours.

Nick, the owner, helped me plan a unique Napa Valley wine tour experience for my parents, a good friend of mine and myself. He took care of everything! He contacted the wineries we selected making special arrangements for two in our group of four that have limited mobility. Nick made all the necessary arrangements and scheduled an exciting 7 hour, 3 winery tour including lunch.

Mel, our personable driver and very knowledgeable guide, arrived shortly before our scheduled 10 AM pickup at our hotel. She was very enthusiastic and professional upon our first meeting. Mel was extremely gracious and accommodating of our party's particular needs. She had made prior arrangements at one winery in particular, to drive us right up to the 'front door' of the winery.

I cannot recommend Perata Luxury Tours enough and give them high praises for their professionalism, attention to customer interests and needs and the friendliness of their staff. Excellent service.

Hyde Park, Ohio, United States
“Thank you!”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Nick - You made me look like a super hero for my wife's surprise birthday celebration in Napa! Since I have never been to Napa Valley, I needed a lot of help to make sure our trip was special & memorable and you made it easy. We loved the 4 wineries and tastings that you selected! Our driver - Justin - was very knowledgeable and pleasant! I highly recommend your company to anyone who wants to thoroughly enjoy the best fruits of Napa Valley without any hassles or worries. Thank you!

Bossier City, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trip I will Never Forget”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

IF you are headed to Napa for a Romantic Get away and you need someone to show you around Nick is the guy for you. He was with a doubt top Notch and made my trip memorable. He had everything planned out and kept me away from the very commercial Winery Traps. Most of all the wineries he took me to were one on one with the winemaker. To top it all off he even planned and picked out the perfect spot and set up for my engagement!

Thanks Again Nick!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Derek S
pomona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Exceed our expectations in every way!”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I made reservations with Perata Luxury Tours based on the great ratings and comments I read on Trip Advisor so we went into this experience with high expectations. Even so, the time we spent on our personal tour was even better than expected. We were lucky enough to have Nick, the owner of the company, as our driver but I have a feeling that all of Nick's drivers would be great because Nick cares about the experience that his company provides to its customers. Like others have commented, the relationships that Nick has built with the owners of the small, not-on-public-tours wineries makes such a difference. It is like he is taking you to his friends' homes. In fact, more than one of the owners mentioned how lucky we were to have booked with Nick as "he is the best". So book a tour with this company. You will not be disappointed. We are already looking forward to our next Napa trip and will work our schedule around Nick's availability.

1 Thank robbie l
nittyp, Owner at Perata Luxury Tours, responded to this review, 19 April 2012
Robbie, Thanks for the compliments! I appreciate that my love for showing our customers a great day touring in wine country shines through! Whether I personally take you out, or one of my awesome guides, we are here to show you the same great day! I personally work on every itinerary for our customers regardless if I am the one driving you or not! I will say that we have a great crew, and although we all have our own style and personality, you can see in the online reviews, that we all show our customers a behinds the scenes, awesome day.. meeting great people, visiting beautiful wineries and vineyards, and enjoying some world class wine! Not to forget about great lunch options while you're out with us!

We look forward to your visit from Southern California, again soon!

Best,