“Amazing Bachelorette Experience”

A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 47 Transportation in Napa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: When you choose A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours as your limousine service, you’re choosing a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction and quality service from start to finish. Whatever occasion brought YOU to OUR site, WE promise to make it OUR business to show YOU the Napa and Sonoma Valley’s finest wineries, restaurants, deli’s, hotels and hot spots both areas have to offer. A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours has been a tour service in the area for a number of years and have driven for private wine tours, visiting businessmen and foreign dignitaries, and WE are proud to offer YOU a memorable experience.
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I don't even know where to start with how amazing this experience was. From start to finish, Brian was fantastic to work with. He immediately responded to us within 5 minutes, worked through pricing and types of experience we were looking for. He then even sent me his cell number to discuss wineries we were interested in. He was early to pick us up in a Mercedes sprinter. It was impeccably clean and he had two bottles of champagne waiting for us. He let us pick the music and just enjoy ourselves! All four wineries were gorgeous and he really listened to what we wanted as we moved from each location. Also, very important to note...his photography skills! They are on point for any bachelorette looking or memorable photos. We also got to celebrate with his amazing wife Mia when we got back to the hotel, it was her birthday! These two have built a business that knows how to let their guests enjoy and relax. I will recommend them to everyone I know! Thanks again guys!!

MrBrianSayles, Owner at A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thank you Caroline! Where do I begin lol lol? This group was fun fun and more fun! Thank you for allowing me to plan for such an AMAZING group of friends. It’s groups like these that keep me going :-). This tour definitely is going down as one of the best HANDS DOWN! Cheers!

All reviews
"brian sayles"
in 7 reviews
"mercedes sprinter"
in 5 reviews
"nice bottle of champagne"
"memorable photos"
"trip planned"
"recommended great"
"driving skills"
"highly recommend brian"
"husbands birthday"
in 2 reviews
"extremely knowledgeable of the area"
"incredible trip"
"went above and beyond"
"napa trip"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough great thing things about Brian! He was so so nice and accommodating from the second he picked us up! My 9 girlfriends and I walked into the van with mimosas awaiting us and he was so great throughout the day- from picking sandwiches up for lunch to being our personal photographer! We had such a fun day! I had been talking to him for months about where to go since I knew nothing and he had some great recommendations and arranged everything for us. Brian- thank you for making our first Napa trip one to remember. You are the best!!!!!

MrBrianSayles, General Manager at A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you Katie! I knew from the moment I saw your group that it was going to be a good day. We did however plan this months in advance and that helped a lot . After it’s all said and done , YOUR GROUP WAS MAJOR FUN!!!!!! Cheers :-)

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Brian Sayles was great. Communication was superb from start to finish. He’s been in the business for 20 years and it is felt. He knew everyone at all of our restaurants and wineries. Will use him again. Highly recommended.

MrBrianSayles, Owner at A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Thank you Jim! Sharing my backyard of wineries is what I LOVE to do. Please keep us in mind in the future. Cheers!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

One of the best drivers in the valley
Everyone always has a good time with Brian
Very professional a true pleasure to be taken around to The top winery's in the area

MrBrianSayles, Owner at A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thank you Pat! Every time we tour it’s always a GREAT time. Cheers!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Brian made this the most memorable and enjoyable part of the bachelorette trip! Could not be more happy with how everything turned out. He was on time, ready with complimentary champagne! Booking was super easy and he was flexible with the stops we made for our group. Above all we partied our hearts out! He made this wine tour true to his motto of “no thinking, just drinking!” Would book again in a heartbeat next time I’m in Napa.

MrBrianSayles, Owner at A Limo Excursion & Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thanks a million Kristin for sharing your experience with the world! Talk about a fun and lively group? Your definitely going down in our history books :-)! Till next time. Cheers!