All reviews fire pit american canyon free breakfast napa valley make your own waffles wine country guest laundry newer hotel waffle maker nice pool and hot tub front desk staff oatmeal nice lobby business center wine bar would stay here again room was clean and comfortable
Reviewed 31 March 2016

I recently stayed at the SpringHill while visiting my daughter. It sits at an easily accessed location and the beginning of the many trails and roadways through Napa Valley. The staff was very inviting and always had cheerful salutations upon arrival, chance meetings in the lobby, or out in the gardens. The rooms were well designed for that suite type comfort. My room overlooked the swimming pool and spa. Though I did not utilize the pool, I thought the pool to be quite large for the average inn/hotel setting. I also had a beautiful view of the nearby Napa Valley hills, quite green at this time of year. As all Mariott affiliates, I was offered a more than the usual breakfast when staying at roadside inns. Coffee, tea, and water was available at all hours of the day. Though I did not have a cocktail, there was a bartender on hand by 5:00 PM for others. I was very impressed with the gardens at this hotel; well manicured and attended to daily. Seasonal flowers were changed out to suit the warmer climate, and the boxwood hedges were trimmed. The entry to the hotel was inviting, and I was told that the lobby will be redecorated, as in the past, to reflect the newest and freshest decor, staying current with what customers desire for the region.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

The hotel was not located in the best location. (Boonies). It was not too close to wineries or night life but hotel was nice. The bar and restaurant were very good. I would recommend this place to others. The staff was friendly. Rooms were clean.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Msdevine19
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

GREAT hotel for the price. Rooms are spacious and clean. The hotel staff were incredibly friendly and always asking if we were all set or if there was anything they could do to help. Great housekeeping everyday. The free breakfasts were so convenient and plentiful - nothing fancy, but there is sure to be something for everyone. The hot items are changed a bit day to day to give you some variety. No in-room safe, but that's not the end of the world. Convenient location.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Everything was great at the time we stayed, however upon return a few days later we work up with lots of red painful bumps on areas exposed during sleep. We had brought bed bugs back with us!!!!! We will not be back which is a huge disappointment because otherwise our hotel stay was great. We were in room 241 FYI.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Megan B, Manager at SpringHill Suites Napa Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2016

“One of our top priorities is to address any concerns or complaints from our valued guests. As is such, we wanted to follow up in regard to your concerns following your stay on March 24th, 2016.”

We have contracted with a licensed pest control exterminator, since the complaint was filed. The exterminator immediately inspected the room and upon completion of the inspection he found no trace or evidence of bed bugs.

"We do sincerely regret any issues that you may have experienced during your stay with us.

Our hotel aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers and we take great pride in maintaining a reputation of excellence.”

Reviewed 19 March 2016

The room were very clean we had enough room for 4 adults one toddler, we all had a really good time touring of wine tasting eating so it was now time to wind down went to the bar ordered some drinks from the really nice lady bar tender we got chicken wings took it up to our room then later went to the nice salt water pool oh so nice an the spa !! But the high light was .....by the three waterfalls my Daughter was ask to get married!! we would go back to this place again.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family