Victoria Inn
Murphys Suites(Murphys)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 154
Murphys Inn Motel(Murphys)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 119
Jumping Frog Motel(Angels Camp)
US$ 117
US$ 98
Best Western Plus Cedar Inn & Suites(Angels Camp)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
US$ 131
BestWestern.com
Travelodge Angels Camp CA(Angels Camp)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
US$ 341
US$ 318
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$ 115
US$ 90
RodewayInn
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastwine tastingmain streetsycamore roomclaw foot tubhard boiled eggstuesday nightveranda suitewonderful towntwo coupleswithin walking distancesmall balconysmoked salmonfresh fruitcute shopsin town
Reviewed 15 September 2011

My wife & I love this place. We first stayed here on our wedding night in January 2007, we've been back a couple times since, and simply love the room layouts. Some have tubs in-room, some separate, and each has so much character. Always very clean & in good working order, the Victoria Inn is where we stay up in and around Murphys. By the way, the restaurant downstairs is also very very good. Parking can be a bear, but otherwise it is very easy to get to, in the heart of downtown.

Room Tip: Go there, view the ones that are avaialble & choose! You can also go online & look over layouts.
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2011

My sister, nieces and I took a road trip from San Francisco to Murphys and had a very pleasant one night stay at Victoria Inn. The rooms are furnished in a comfortable, lovely Victorian style with large private baths and excellent amenities. Nice sitting room off the lobby where a generous continental breakfast is served daily is also a good spot to enjoy anytime of the day. Try the inn's excellent V restaurant, too. And since the inn sits off the street (it has a Main Street address, but is tucked behind another building that faces Main Street), it's very quiet and yet perfectly accessible to all the shops, cafes and winery outposts.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Well done for a recently-built place. Less expensive ($150) rooms have just enough room to squeak around in. Many good restaurants (one attached) nearby. The "but" is this: advertised as a B & B; it is not. It is a hotel w/ continental breakfast - about the same as for most modern hotels. So, as a B & B, I give it zero stars. As a pleasant hotel, I give it 3 stars only, again, 'cause the rooms are smaller than we usually get in a standard motel. Noise level is about the same as in modern hotels, but voices carried more loudly room to room. The ambiance is the draw here. Even rooms w/ big beds were on the small side. Our room did have a nice little deck, but we didn't use it.

Room Tip: Plan that your room is just a place to stay.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelmates07
Reviewed 6 April 2011

We have stayed at the Victoria Inn 5 times now. Each and every time we have thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the town of Murphys. The rooms are comfy and very clean with great attention to detail. The staff is polite and friendly. The breakfast is super...coffee is hot, and pastries are fresh and delicious. Thank you, Victoria Inn, for a great holiday!

Room Tip: The Anniversary Suite is the Best!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2011

We had saved up to spend my birthday weekend in Murphy's at the Victoria Inn thinking it was going to be a wonderful and relaxing weekend. It was anything but! The room was lovely and very clean that was the only plus. We were in room #5 which is above the "V" resturant and it was so noisy that . Grant it it was Friday and Saturday night, but the walls must be paper thin, because it sounded like a party going off in our room. The noise wasn't just limited to the bar/resturant, it was also coming from inside the Inn. There was a group of people that rented room that were having a party of their own. Lots of loud laughing and talking going on and at times it sounded like a herd of buffalo coming through. Now you probably think I'm being meladramtic, but I'm not. In fact, I'm not the type of person that likes to complain. I mentioned the loudiness to the receptionist at the desk in the morning, but she really wasn't sympathetic about it at all. No real genuine, "I'm sorry". More oh, that's too bad. I will never stay there again. Maybe, it's better on week days, but if you plan on spending a Friday or Saturday, think twice. You don't want to spend the half the night sitting up in a chair like I did. Very dissapointing!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple