“Excellent Sushi”

Satsuma Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 360 Restaurants in Mountain View
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 1 November 2016

I was here for dinner with colleagues, great Sushi and sake.
everything was delicious and tastes fresh

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Came here with business associates because it is right across the street from the Hilton Garden Inn in Mountain View.

The sushi and the service is pretty good.

I try agadashi tofu where ever I see it on the menu. Theirs was not great. The cubes of tofu are large, 4 bites. And the breading is not crispy. I'm not sure what type of flour they use, but it was sticky, and I could pull sticky threads when I lifted a bite. It had almost no bonito flakes on top, although the dip was good.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We come here at least once a week or so it seems! The food is always fresh and delicious! The sushi rolls are great, it's so hard to pick just one. We try a different roll every time we come. The sashimi is always top notch quality.

Reviewed 9 August 2016

Three of us had a wonderful lunch here, My Auntie ordered soft shell crab sushi roll, seaweed salad, my cousin had a lovely sushi assortment and I had chicken teriyaki bento box and sushi roll/chicken teriyaki all of us truly enjoyed our lunch. Yes it was a bit $$$ but what the heck enjoy and have a great lunch with good company!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

I eat here whenever staying in the area. The beef sukiyaki is great, and the rest of the menu is good. The servers are friendly and attentive.