Hilton Garden Inn Mountain View(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$ 287
US$ 247
GardenInn.com
US$ 305
US$ 287
HIExpress.com
US$ 193
ExtendedStay
Hotel Zico(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$ 253
US$ 341
Hampton.com
Hotel Vue(Mountain View)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 177
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 214/night.

US$ 263
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 311/night.

US$ 130
US$ 125
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 209/night.

Hotel Strata(Mountain View)
US$ 462
US$ 402
All reviewsetch a sketchrubik's cubetootsie rollshandwritten notehand writtensilicon valleyfree breakfastpool and hot tubbreakfast roomboutique hotelhousekeeping staffrental carel caminolittle touchesfresh fruitbusiness tripoatmeal
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Awesome hotel with great service!

The room is nice, clean and spacious.

The reception desk also provides different games for all the guests to have fun while staying at the hotel.

I had a good experience staying there, and I feel very homey and safe.

Room Tip: joie de vivre hotels because I trust the brand
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Xue R
rld9, General Manager at Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Thank you for the 5 stars and the excellent review. Our goal is to make you feel like Avante is your home away from home. I'm so glad we achieved our goal! It's great to see you used the games, we think it's fun and get's people off their phones.

Take care and see you soon,

Reviewed 9 March 2016 via mobile

Hotel Avante has a lot to offer! Where do I start? Free wifi, room service available. Limited menu but perfect for a late night snack! Freshest club sandwiches I have ever had! Free breakfast - didn't really enjoy the breakfast some days as it didn't taste very fresh. Pool and spa. Tea, coffee, mints and water station in foyer. Turn down service (with personalised note, chocolates or mints), Business centre, happy hour(yes!), gym and lounge. Staff were absolutely fantastic here! Checked in a little early due to room being ready. Bike/walking track only a mile away.

Rooms are a little dated but clean and well serviced for the age. Hotel is looking for an 'excellent' rating but I would give this if it was renovated. ( the reason I cannot rate an excellent is that my next stop was cheaper and brand new )
Management have definitely got excellent staff here all they need is excellent rooms.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Gwabht

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We will harder to get that 5th star. I'm glad you liked everything, except our very recent remodel. We just updated the carpet, furniture, and paint inside the hotel about a year and a half ago. We will be doing the outside this summer. We went for a retro and clean line look. I hope that doesn't stop you from returning. You will always receive amazing service from the team, it's something that never goes out of style.

Take care,

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Great hotel. Love the gym and the breakfasts that are included are great. Also wonderful soft and comfy beds. My husband and I always stay at Avante when we visit our son in Northern CA. We just stayed for three nights, and everything was perfect.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank caroleandbob2016
rld9, General Manager at Hotel Avante, a Joie de Vivre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Hello Caroleandbob2016,

Perfect visit's are our specialty and we are so happy this visit was no different than the past! I hope you enjoyed the time with your son and we look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you for the 5 stars and the kind words. Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Making the reservation was an EXCELLENT experience. I had e-mailed a question and was shocked to receive a prompt and thorough response from the hotel manager. I had specifically asked for QUIET rooms, and was first put next door to a family with screaming kids. As we had arrived late, having to get moved didn't amount to an auspicious start. That said, we did get moved, so it worked out. The shuttle, which we were counting on, was in for repair while we were there, so that didn't help. The breakfast was average and adequate, but the coffee was surprisingly decent--always a plus! The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the TV remote was responsive--I hate the typical hotel remote lag or the difficult to accurately depress buttons. I was delighted to have a clean bathrobe and slippers--an unusual perk. The bathroom door is on a spring hinge, and so I had to use a cloth to prop it open. Not a big deal, but hey, I like to be thorough in my reviews. I don't think the price offers especially commensurate value, but perhaps that's what you get in Silicon Vally. Would I stay there again?? If the rate was right, I probably would.

Room Tip: A little overpriced for what it is, but no particular complaints.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Sheryl C

Hello sheryl c,

Thank you for the very thorough review and feedback and sorry your stay wasn't 5 star. I'm glad the team moved you to a room that was more quiet and to your liking. I will have the team take a look at the door spring and see if this is something we should change, thanks for the info. Here is a a tip regarding rates, Friday and Saturdays are usually less then Sunday through Thursday. The entire Silicon Valley sells out during the week, so reduced rates are less likely to be found. Thanks again for the review and for staying with us.

Reviewed 5 March 2016 via mobile

We were scheduled to stay here for 3 nights, tried to leave immediately, but had to stay for 1.
The lobby is quite nice and smells wonderful. There's coffee, tea and infused water in the lobby as well. This was nice to have.
Now for the bad...
We had a king room. It was dark and dingy. Theres no closet, just a curtained nook in the wall. The deal breaker was the adjoining door that allowed us to hear every word of our neighbor's conversation. We politely explained that our room was loud and asked to be moved... We were moved to a room on the 1st floor near the lobby, elevator and a window to the parking lot that was even louder.
They also offered for us to pay $10 more to move to the exact same room... except it didn't have an adjoining door... it however was equally as loud and dingy.

I've never left a hotel early... but we requested to leave. Had to stay 1 night, and then got out of there as soon as we could.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kayawana

I'm so sorry you didn't enjoy your stay. As you can see by the majority of our reviews, most guests' have a 5 star stay with us. We take all of our reviews to heart and will really look into why your stay was not up to our usual standards. The rooms have been recently renovated, as the lobby you mentioned, with blues, light brown and orange hues. Sorry you didn't like the playful way we tried to dress up the closet. It is a standard size closet, but we thought it would look softer with costume made material then a wood door or those ugly mirrored doors. I am very sorry the connecting door allowed noise through it, that must have been dreadful. I totally understand your frustration and am so sorry.

My apologizes for your less then fabulous stay.