Lowest prices for your stay
$82
$87
Hotels.com
$87
Priceline$87
Travelocity$87
FindHotel$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021 via mobile

So around Lake Isabella there’s not very many nice hotels/motels unless you go to Kernville... a lot of mom and pop places.. there is not one major chain hotel anywhere in the region ! just recently stayed in one that was just a nightmare is Wofford heights ...

so I found this hotel in Mountain Mesa... Lakeview motel...opposite side of the lake ...you know it’s quaint... it is quiet... it is pretty clean... bed was comfortable... sheets and bedding were clean... overall of it facility is fairly kept up.. got a good hot shower...Was an older place but was maintain for the most part ! for just an average clean hotel this is a good spot and I would stay here again... The guy at the counter was a really nice guy too ...pretty cool! No-frills... but if you’re looking for a clean comfortable room this is your place! I will again ,..stay here again and want want to say thank you to the owner - they have a nice little hotel like this in the area! Keep up the good work

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2019 via mobile

Initial impressions of the Lakeview Motel were good. It is (as desribed) a 'vintage' motel and rather charming. The lady that greeted us was friendly and efficient and within a few minutes we were walking into a small, but perfectly acceptable motel room, with an attached kitchenette equipped with microwave and refrigerator,

The room was a little 'tired'. The windows didn't close properly, the decor has seen better days, the tiling and fixtures in the bathroom need work. But, everything was functional and I actually liked the 'laid back' attitude that the room exuded. as my wife and I sat outside and ate dinner at the picnic table outside our room, I was really enjoying the ambience.

Unfortunately, this changed when it came to bedtime. After showering, we pulled back the sheets on one of the beds to discover ...

POLYESTER SHEETS!

Seriously, they had polyester/nylon sheets ... and they were everybit as uncomfortable as you would expect them to be!

It was such a shame. For the sake of a few extra bucks to provide good cotton sheets (and a little more energy washing and drying them) they have destroyed the general atmosphere of cool, vintage roadside accomodation.

So, I can't recommend the Lakeview Motel. It may be charmingly down-at-heel, but with the 'cheap' bedding supplied, it's not going to be conducive to a good nights sleep.

:-(

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Kokosun
Reviewed 28 July 2019

This place was a great find. Price was great, room with kitchenette was awesome. Bed was comfortable, all rooms very clean and we'll kept. It was hot during our stay and the AC worked fantastic. No idea why anyone would give a bad review. Owners are super friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking for our boat. Will definitely go back!

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 16 July 2019

I made reservations 6 months in advance for 3 rooms.They called me 5 or 6 days before our stay to make a change they needed. When we got there they had canceled all 3 rooms. I wouldn't stay there ever

Room tip: Make sure you have a room I wouldn't stay there if they paid me!!!
Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SarahAtLakeviewMotel, Owner at Lakeview Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

You're reviewing the WRONG MOTEL. That has never occurred at this motel.

Reviewed 1 June 2019 via mobile

We stopped here on our way to Vegas from Sequioa NP and it was the perfect place for an overnight stopover. The rooms were basic but clean with good AC and fridge, coffee maker etc. Friendly owners made check in/out easy and it allowed a wonderful view over Lake Isabella.

I'd reccommend heading to the mexican place along the road for dinner- it was fantastic.

Date of stay: May 2019