Lowest prices for your stay
$86
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Priceline
$87
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
$82
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$86
Travelocity$86
Agoda.com$82
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2016

The staff were incredibly welcoming and thoughtful. Many nice touches in an impeccably kept room. Another motel referred me to them after I'd found a cabin at the KOA campground in Weldon to be sparse and uncomfortable, for about the same price. This has AAA discount!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Frank67018
Reviewed 23 June 2016

We had a small group staying here for a birding trip in three rooms. Ours was a two-bedded room in the back (#9) with a separate kitchen area with a table and patio chairs, shower stall in a small bathroom. Excellent water pressure and hot water. The beds are comfortable, the linens and pillows are excellent. The small flat screen TV and the wifi work well, with good reception toward the front near the office, less so for our unit toward the back (but we didn't hear any highway noise). The A/C cools well, compressors are noisy when they cycle, you may want to turn it to cool at night which gets you background noise only. At check in, you'll be offered individual coffee pots and coffee, which comes with a zip lock containing two breakfast bars per person, a kitchen towel, condiments. The room includes microwave and mini frig with a small freezer. No utensils or plates, bring your own. Outside are picnic tables. The rooms are very clean, dust-free, the owner is a true gem. The place is dated, but now I would call it 'vintage' down to the wood paneling and Formica kitchen table that we remember growing up. So some of us found it 'charming' instead of 'badly in need of renovation'. All in our group would stay there again.

Room tip: Quiet in the back, good wifi in the front
Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank mlgb1
Reviewed 20 June 2015

I would give this motel a 3.5 rating if I could. This is a small single story strip motel with the rooms staggered back away from the highway. If you want the quietest experience ask for a room as far back from the highway as you can get. It was warm while we were there so we ran the a/c all night, which covered up the street noise. I loved parking right next to our door. Very convenient for unloading/loading the car. Our room came with a separate small kitchen. The stove didn't work and there were no utensils or provisions, but it was nice having the extra space. They place is very old and many aspects of the room showed the age and wear, but in general everything was satisfactory for us and the price was good. They do come in every day to service the room and there is apparently no option to not have that done. We did not try the wifi. There is no rack for luggage to get it off the floor, but they did have plenty of hangers in the closet. The bed was comfortable. I'm not sure if they serve any breakfast because we left before it would have been served.

Room tip: Quieter rooms away from the highway.
Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Skytrekker
Reviewed 31 May 2014

this hotel is in bad need of renovation. But it was clean and relatively comfortable and the owner was helpful and friendly. He even organised breakfast early for us which we really appreciated. The wifi took us a while to work out but worked eventually

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I spent 3 nights in room 3 over Thanksgiving. As others have reported, the accommodations are basic and "home made", such as the closet. I set up the card table provided in the closet so I had a table to work at. The TV wasn't a flat screen, but I never even turned it on. The wifi speed was good. There was a dog next door that would bark in the early pre-dawn hours, so ear plugs were necessary to dampen that and the highway noise. The shower stall wall had hairs staring me in the face at eye level - I mentioned it to the staff, and it was taken care of upon my return. The mattress and beddings were fine. To break your fast, granola bars and coffee and a variety of herbal teas are provided in the plywood covered porch adjacent to the owners' living quarters. For a nightly rate in the mid 60's, I found this motel to be adequate.

Date of stay: November 2013