Lowest prices for your stay
$86
$82
Free cancellation until 07/10/22
Hotels.com$86
Travelocity$86
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2015

I would give this motel a 3.5 rating if I could. This is a small single story strip motel with the rooms staggered back away from the highway. If you want the quietest experience ask for a room as far back from the highway as you can get. It was warm while we were there so we ran the a/c all night, which covered up the street noise. I loved parking right next to our door. Very convenient for unloading/loading the car. Our room came with a separate small kitchen. The stove didn't work and there were no utensils or provisions, but it was nice having the extra space. They place is very old and many aspects of the room showed the age and wear, but in general everything was satisfactory for us and the price was good. They do come in every day to service the room and there is apparently no option to not have that done. We did not try the wifi. There is no rack for luggage to get it off the floor, but they did have plenty of hangers in the closet. The bed was comfortable. I'm not sure if they serve any breakfast because we left before it would have been served.

Room tip: Quieter rooms away from the highway.
Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Skytrekker
Reviewed 31 May 2014

this hotel is in bad need of renovation. But it was clean and relatively comfortable and the owner was helpful and friendly. He even organised breakfast early for us which we really appreciated. The wifi took us a while to work out but worked eventually

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I spent 3 nights in room 3 over Thanksgiving. As others have reported, the accommodations are basic and "home made", such as the closet. I set up the card table provided in the closet so I had a table to work at. The TV wasn't a flat screen, but I never even turned it on. The wifi speed was good. There was a dog next door that would bark in the early pre-dawn hours, so ear plugs were necessary to dampen that and the highway noise. The shower stall wall had hairs staring me in the face at eye level - I mentioned it to the staff, and it was taken care of upon my return. The mattress and beddings were fine. To break your fast, granola bars and coffee and a variety of herbal teas are provided in the plywood covered porch adjacent to the owners' living quarters. For a nightly rate in the mid 60's, I found this motel to be adequate.

Date of stay: November 2013
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Kurtraymond
Reviewed 12 July 2013

This is a quaint little place that we really liked! It was CLEAN, comfortable and easy. The double bed felt bigger than I thought it would. I loved the 60's/70's style...it reminded me of my childhood home. The shower was cute with it's colorful tile. The room was updated with a flat screen TV, and the A/C worked REALLY well, which is important in the heat of the summer! The owners are VERY nice and helpful. We would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank MarciaF7596
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We stayed at the Lakeview Motel for one night on March 13th 2012 as part of a bird watching trip with California Target Birds. The Hotel is right across the road from a field that leads to the lake so you have a great view of the lake when you step out of your room in the morning. The entrance to the hotel is easy to miss because most people are looking at the lake. See the attached picture of the sign so you know what you are looking for.

The hotel itself is an older one-story strip motel. The rooms are dated with dark paneling, tube TV, old heating unit, and overall style. The thing to note is everything worked and was clean…we did not try the AC but the unit looked newer. This hotel has very reasonable prices and I had no problem looking over these things and feel I got what I paid for. I would recommend for a base to explore from during the day. If you will spend a lot of time at your hotel, this may not be the place for you.

The owners checked us in and were great. They live right on site and are very friendly and seemed to genuinely want us to enjoy our stay. Check in was painless and checkout was just handing over the key. There is a little covered sitting area outside the office that has free coffee and snacks in the morning. There are not any coffee pots in the rooms. There is free Wi-Fi that is a little slow but what’s the rush…your on vacation. There were plenty of outlets to charge our growing collection of gadgets.

More specifically we had room three, about right in the middle. There was the double/queen bed, some end tables, alarm/radio, a bench, a couple chairs and a TV. There was plenty of storage: dresser and a large shelf in the bathroom, two drawers in each night stand and a very large armoire. We could not here any street noise or other guests and we could run right across the parking area in the morning and grab a coffee. Water pressure and temp were fine.

Date of stay: March 2012