US$ 269
US$ 246
Swiss Holiday Lodge(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
US$ 156
Inn at Mount Shasta(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$ 178
US$ 240
US$ 226
A-1 Choice Inn(Mount Shasta)
US$ 144
US$ 122
Shasta Starr Ranch B&B(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
Travel Inn(Mount Shasta)
US$ 168
  • Restaurant
Evergreen Lodge(Mount Shasta)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2016

Glad I'm only here for one night. The room is dingy with a broken chair and mold in the bathroom. It was a bargain price until the extra charge for my pet was added on (I wasn't told about that even though I mentioned that I had a pet). I could have stayed at the Best Western for the same price!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2016

We booked in on September 14 at about 5pm. They had our reservations ready to go. The rooms are clean as they can be and smell fresh. Beds are so very comfortable like sleeping on a cloud. Each room has a queen bed unless you get a double bed room which 2 queen beds. The bathrooms are clean and smell very clean. We stayed for 7 days to do some sightseeing. The hotel is in the prime location you can see the famous MT. Shasta from our room. Stores such as resturants, gift shops, healing shop all within walking distance also. House keeping is fantastic, Ron and his family, we loved them he is a very friendly and a hard working man. Ron is 80 years and he works like he's 20. Congratulations guys you guys know what you're doing. if we ever come back to Mt Shasta we will be staying at the Alpine Lodge!!!

Sincerely: Lorne Martin
Ontario, Canada

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper levels get more morning sun which is great!!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Lornemartin55
Reviewed 1 July 2016

I arrived in Mt Shasta City late at night and just wanted a place for the night. This was an inexpensive one and my expectations were low. But, the room was clean, the bed comfortable, the bathroom basic but adequate, the place quiet and the a/c worked just fine. In short, it easily met expectations. The owner was quite nice on the phone and had everything ready when I checked in. It is a basic motel, but not a bad one. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 October 2015 via mobile

I stayed in Mt Shasta City, selected the Alpine per locals as an inexpensive place to stay. The room was old with original carpet, I didn't want to walk on it with bare feet... It was gross! The bed was an old, flat mattress, yet the sheets were soft and fitted. Old sockets with no easy access to recharge my phone or laptop.

All in all, I would recommend passing on this place!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2015

It's a stretch to call this property a lodge. it is a 60's motel which is owned by some very hard working people. The breakfast was much better than I expected and included lots of fresh fruit.
The rooms are small and the bathrooms are micro small. The room held a hodgepodge of furniture-a folding chair at a small table, an easy chair that was filthy and two beds. It was impossible to move easily in the space. The property is pet friendly and there is nice area for walking the dog. Extension cords are used behind the beds to get things plugged in. The fridge and microwave are also on extension cords which hang over the front door so you can access them.
The room was very clean. I might stay there again, but I would ask to see the room first.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple