Dream Inn Mount Shasta
Best Western Plus Tree House(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$ 168
Strawberry Valley Inn(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
Swiss Holiday Lodge(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$ 88
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
US$ 100
US$ 88
Mount Shasta Resort(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
US$ 197
US$ 193
Alpine Lodge(Mount Shasta)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsb bbed and breakfastclaw foot tubshared bathroomspanish stylebreakfast was deliciousspent two nightswould stay here againhostssuiteratessheets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2012

We arrived at the Dream Inn on Christmas day, en route to Seattle. We felt some sadness at leaving one family celebration in the morning, but excited to see family up north. Within minutes of our arrival, all sadness was replaced by warmth and enjoyment. We settled in to the pet-friendly downstairs room, the host served us amazing homemade raspberry cordials, and we just relaxed. Superb bed, bathroom perfect in every way. The only negative comment was the breakfast. We are normally quite flexible with food, but I had a difficult time with the elk chili (not sure if it was the elk, or the concept of chili for breakfast, but it just didn't work for me). The hostess could see that it was not a hit, and apologized profusely - and a learning lesson for me; they can't know what I don't do well with venison if I don't tell them!

Room Tip: all rooms are beautiful!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SimnCaite
Reviewed 28 April 2011

My career has taken me up & down the western, US coast for years. I've stayed at the Dream Inn a number of times, when my schedule dictates me in the Northern Cali, I-5 area. I really did have a Grandfather back East that had a home much like the Victorian house, so each time at the Dream Inn warm memories of those days can't be surpressed. The beauty that abounds in seemingly every corner, inside & out makes you feel like you have stepped back in time. I've stayed in several differrent rooms through the years & found a very restful sleep every time. The innkeepers are both welcoming & always greet me by saying, "Just make yourself at home!"

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank WestCoaster2003
Reviewed 28 April 2011

My wife & I are originally from India, working in the Bay area in tech. On weekends, we love to travel to continue our exploration of beautiful California & Oregon. She has used this site before but has never contributed. After such a one night stay at the Dream Inn as we experienced, it is hard to understand some of the other reviews.
When first greeted in the garden by the male innkeeper he walked us through the home, with its lavish decorating & finally picked a room upstairs in the older house. He made us 2 nice cups of tea & we spoke of the many options close by for dinner. Breakfast in the morning was served by the female innkeeper along with a great conversation with other guests. We look forward to returning soon. If you are bored with the standard motel try a B & B.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dennisonthecomputer
Reviewed 20 April 2011

My partner & I were on our way to Portland from San Francisco so to break up the long drive we thought to stay in the little town of Mt. Shasta. The owner greeted us cordially in the garden & after showing us the available room options we chose the very feminine room downstairs in the Victorian house, The home is decorated as if you were in the early 20th century. The other host gave us great recommendations for the nearby restaurants. At breakfast next to a wood fire, she presented a delicious, satisfying, 2 course meal. We look forward to staying again & spending more time to really explore the area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank elizabethsanfrancisc
Reviewed 3 February 2011

Don't disagree with the male owner of this inn or he is likely to immediately get defensive, block your exit from the hotel and yell at you all the way to your car. Awful! Not recommended.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple