All reviewsno petsstay there againother hotelsgreat place to stayking roomsouthern californiafridge and microwavewalking distanceclean roomscomfortable bedone night staycoffee makermotelsofasoapaccommodationsbedding
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I do a lot of road trips, and when picking hotels the first consideration is price. I want to save money but still stay at some place nice. Not always possible, but here was a big exception.

Absolutely amazing pricing and the rooms were huge, clean, and comfortable. The owner was extremely helpful and polite. Seriously, I've stayed at hotels with double the price and this was much better and cozy. If you're in the area, do yourself a favor and stay a night or more here!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Stephen M
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Very clean, has microwave, refrig., coffee maker and coffee condiments. It is very comfortable and quiet. King size bed is comfortable. Staff is accommodating. Hotel is also walking distance to a Chinese-American restaurant.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank YasminEdwards
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Clean, quiet and affordable rooms! My husband and I had a wonderful stay. The staff was extremely pleasant and the room was spacious. I would recommend! It’s at a great location in town as well. We had to book last minute for an event and were so happy they had an opening!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Escape743481
Reviewed 22 October 2017

I had a great stay at this hotel.

My first impression of the room, a King Suite, was great. Beautifully prepared and clean, really spacious. I used the extra space in the sitting area frequently for reading and computer work. The room was quiet all four days I stayed there; and having a nice view of the mountain from my room was something really special.

The hotel's cleaning service was excellent, and that is much appreciated. The front office was very pleasant at check-in, and I appreciated the quick key-drop check-out

All in all, and in every detail, I really enjoyed my stay there. I’ll be back.

Room Tip: Ask for 2nd floor, view of Mount Shasta.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Rick V
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Most of the motels in Mount Shasta are somewhat similar, and although the room is not expensive, during tourist high seasons, the price is comparable to what other motels charge on the trip and less than what the larger motel charges and far less than what the quaint B&Bs or vacation rentals charge. This is not a place to go if you want to stay at a 5 start luxury resort. However, there are other reasons to go to Mount Shasta, and if you want a clean and comfortable place to lay your head while you visit the area, then I think this is a great place to stay. I have now stayed at a few different motels/B&B's on the strip, and I have to say that the Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites was extremely clean, very spacious, newer in all of its appointments, and a place to which I will most certainly return when I return to the City. My exchange with the owner was gracious.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends