All reviews a ground floor room yogurt making waffles mountain lodge one night bed was comfortable we've stayed rooms are small per night free wifi place to stay lobby property rates cabin fridge freeway
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It is quaint and clean. I admit I was a little apprehensive when I saw the place, but it is pet friendly, our room was clean and pleasant, the bed was comfortable, the shower was good, and the town was a pleasant walk. We were glad we stopped there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gingerwoolf
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night. Rooms so dated. Paint peeling. Curtains and bed dust ruffle wrinkled. Bathroom floors stained. Bed saggy in middle. Carpet old. Dropped earring on floor. Bent to pick up and noticed behind dresser no one has vacuumed or cleaned in along time. Definitely would not stay here again. I also paid more by booking on hotel website than I could have got at other sites.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Met our basic needs for 1 night, but wouldn't recommend for any lengthy stay. Amentiies practically non-existent. Could not heat the bathroom. Sink in the bedroom area but no place to put towels or soap. Really couldn't shower because there was no hair dryer. Microwave and refrig. handy, but no table or chairs if you tried to eat in your room. The room was clean, but glad I brought my own pillows. Breakfast OK with a nice looking bar, which wasn't open the night we arrived...Thanksgiving week-end. If you have coats and things to hang, do it on 4 hangers.That's all you have. Skiers beware...no place to put coats or equipment. We thought it quite overpriced! It was across the street from a very good Mexican restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We got in late after driving all day and were happy to get into our room with no issues and found the heater left on for us and a really clean room. The free breakfast did the job to get our day started. The staff was great and bar was fun to hang out in the next evening. We will for sure be back on our next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Was just traveling through and found this little place. Easy after hours check-in and clean, comfortable rooms. Good location, plenty of parking. Close to highway. Only hiccup was that I would agree with other users, internet leaves something to be desired. For a quick stop, it was a great place and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business