456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 180
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 182
US$ 171
ComfortInn
Pleasant Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 181
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 132
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

Ascot Inn at the Rock(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
Blue Sail Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 189
US$ 182
Estero Inn(Morro Bay)
US$ 261
La Serena Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
Hotels.com
Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 141
US$ 137
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

They charged the room but we did not sleep at Holland Inn! BE AWARE OF THIS!
Explanation:
I have booked a room couple of months ago at the Holland Inn website. I did not get any confirmation so I send them several emails about my reservation. I did not get any respond so I booked at another hotel but they still charge the room on my creditcard! I got one email back about they cannot refund the roomcharge. Its really redicioulus. Do not book here. You dont get a confirmation but you still have to pay!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lisanne v
Reviewed 8 July 2015

We paid as four star hotels for $150 a night but quality worth less than $30 motel. Filthy, no bath room supply, not even a cup or glass in room, no closet, no clothese hanger, we have put our clothes on a dirty chair, poor management, continental breakfast was mud water (they called it coffee), and tiny sweet cake. No place to sit, just stand in a 6 x 6 feet space to finish your free breakfast. Don't recommend any one stay in that hotel at all. Keep away. Charge $50 for my two little puppy, one is 16 pounds and the other is 10 pounds.

Room Tip: Don't book this hotel even there are not a single room available in Morro Bay.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Woody H
Reviewed 3 October 2014 via mobile

We arrived at Morro Bay at about 9pm on Saturday night, whole town was booked out and this place had the only room left in town.
Couldn't complain bout the room, but seriously $200 a night, shouldn't be paying 5 star prices for a 2 star hotel. Place is blatantly ripping tourists off. Stayed one night then moved to Breakers at Morro Bay, closer to town,closer to the beach and only $79 per night heaps, heaps better

Stayed: September 2014
8  Thank Tanya C
Reviewed 10 September 2014

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Arrived in Morro Bay late evening and it to forever to get checked in. Very uncomfortable as it seemed the entire "family" was there to check us in. One older gentleman did not even have shoes on. We walked into our rooms, turned around and immediately left. Thankfully we were able to find another place.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Sheryl1927
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed somewhere else our first night in Morro Bay but when I made our reservations they were booked for our second night so had to change locations. If you want to experience the beauty of Morro Bay I wouldn't recommend this place. It is outside of town, across the main street from the beach, no real view The rooms were decent, basically clean and rather ornate, parking is available and we found a spot both times we went in and out. It is a no frills kind of place. The continental breakfast is sparse, limited packaged selections and the Mr. Coffee machine looked like it needed a really good washing. We weren't in the room much as we went back into to town for the evening. It is privately owned and we found the owners nice. However, I would not stay here again. We found the noise level average for a motel of this kind, I suppose it depends on when you are there.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family