Anderson Inn
Comfort Inn Morro Bay(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 142
Harbor House Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 107
456 Embarcadero Inn & Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
US$ 157
Beach Bungalow Inn and Suites(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 149
US$ 112
Ascot Inn at the Rock(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 124
Best Western Tradewinds(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 131
BestWestern.com
La Serena Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 96
Sundown Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
Estero Inn(Morro Bay)
US$ 250
Pleasant Inn(Morro Bay)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
US$ 198
Travelocity
All reviewsthe galleysea lionsrestaurant downstairsroom overlooking the baytwo brothersmorning coffeeone nightmorro rockoverlooking the waterplace to stayour honeymoonsan franciscofamily runspa tubstayed longerroad tripwonderful hotel
Reviewed 1 March 2012

The Anderson family has had a restaurant at this location for many years. A year ago a refurbishment was completed that extended the restaurant over the bay and added the six room motel with two rooms above the restaurant with unlimited views of the bay, Morro Rock and the ocean. A member of the family is always on hand to welcome you and show you around. The restaurant is run by a family friend who has maintained the excellence of the original restaurant. The waterfront embarcadero runs past the motel and provides a promenade of shops and wharfs with fishing vessels. You will be pampered with attention and luxury at this jewel of a place.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms facing the bay and ocean are the best.
1  Thank solara1
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We spent 2 nights here celebrating our anniversary and we were overwhelmed by the friendliness and welcoming attitude of the entire staff. My wife is handicapped, so we booked the wheelchair accessible room with a queen bed. Jeff was adamant about helping with our luggage and making sure we understood how to control the heating system, etc. We had FRESH cold cream waiting in the in room refrigerator for our coffee every morning (I have stayed in five star hotels that do not do as much) and had want of nothing. Ate at the Galley restaurant downstairs (reservations a must) where we had a fabulous dinner. Upon checkout we were even given fresh fruit and a couple bottles of water to take with us on the drive home.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice (it is a small boutique hotel) but get one of the superior rooms with a full view of the bay.
1  Thank Scott C
Reviewed 29 February 2012

My wife and I spent a night at the Anderson Inn on our way up the PCH. Our room was wonderfully comfortable with a great view of the Rock. We stayed in several hotels on that trip, from a cabin in Big Sur to a 4 star hotel in the heart of San Fransisco. Hands down the Anderson Inn was the most memorable, my wife loved the spacious room and the modern shower, I appreciate all that but the one thing that stood out for me was it was the only hotel on our trip that had the Golf Channel :-). Great Place to stay.

1  Thank Vaughnus
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Travelling on business from the UK I've tended to stay in Marriott's because they are soulless yet good quality.

So I thought I'd have a change and go I dependant. I'm sat here in a room over the water with the window open listening to the water lapping against the building. (with the ocasional grunting from the sealions!) Just lovely. The room has everything you could possibly require and - for once - there are no additional charges. Water, WiFi, parking are all included.

Ate at the 'in-house' restaurant which was truly lovely and very good value.

All in all a place to remember. I'll be coming back with my Wife as soon as possible

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Coolvan
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My daughters and I just returned from a wonderful weekend in Morro Bay. Made wonderful by our stay at the Anderson Inn. Molly and her brothers were so welcoming, and helpful. We felt as though we were visiting family. The Inn is absolutely spotless! Our every need was met, and beyond. The rooms were comfortable, with an over the ocean room complimented with a fireplace that keeps the room cozy and warm. The linens high thread count, and beautiful. As well as thick fluffy towels. Molly was so helpful with ideas of what to do while visiting Morro Bay. I would highly recommend staying here, and can not wait to return!!

Room Tip: Get the room over the water that is shown on the website!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family