Executive Inn Suites Morgan Hill
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 120
US$ 118
Courtyard
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 November 2010

I stayed there one night and the service easy 100% but acceptable I recumbent for families not as a couple stay

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 14 September 2010

Do not stay here! We went on a trip to celebrate my son's birthday. The front desk employees were rude and not helpful at all. We were not told any of the amenities available. We showed up for breakfast at 9:05 not knowing what time breakfast ended. We were told breakfast was over at 9:00 and it was put away. They did not even offer to bring some of it back out for us!!!!! Then, after coming back home, I happened to notice on my credit card account that they charged me an extra fee I wasn't even aware of the day we left. I was never even showed a room bill and I signed for nothing!!!!! When I went to check out, I was told unless I needed a receipt, have a nice day. RUDE!!!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2010

I stayed here recently with a large group for a wedding nearby, and Sheri at the front desk did everything she could to help us get an early check in!! This was really appreciated and she even called me when my room was ready!! The room was great, excellent deal for the price!! it had a king bed and living room area with a huge tub!! it also had a fridge, microwave and freezer. no complaints here, would stay again in a heart beat!!

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 31 August 2010

I don't know what the other reviews are talking about, I loved it here!!

I stayed here last weekend with my boyfriend and loved it. We paid $50 and had a giant room. The hotel was super clean and service was friendly. The hotel had a convenient ATM and snack machine in the lobby. They provided free wi-fi and there was even an area to do laundry. Plenty of parking on the grounds as well. Free morning breakfast.

I've never had so many amenities for such a little price. If you're ever in Morgan Hill this is definitely the place to stay at. The outside was pretty and we took some pictures with the statues.

A must stay and we'll definitely be back!!

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kniveschau
Reviewed 14 August 2010

this place is really gross! rusty bathroom fixtures. holes and tears in the sheets and blankets. painter started to paint the room, then quit and no one came back to finish it, so the walls are a mess! smells like old cigarette smoke in the rooms. no soap in the shower~good thing I brought my own. rude employees and front desk was not friendly. our room was next to the laundry room, so the noisy workers and machines kept us up all night. we travel all over the U.S. and this place was one of the worst that we've ever stayed in. Don't stay here~it's a waste of money and a dump

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple