“I would stay here again” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Executive Inn Suites Morgan Hill

Executive Inn Suites Morgan Hill
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Morgan Hill
Paso Robles, California
“I would stay here again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2011

I stayed here with my girlfriend and her husband in a room with 2 queen beds, and a hideabed couch (which we didn't end up using because our other friend didn't make it). PROS: The gal at the front desk when we checked in was very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The motel is on a quiet street and it was VERY QUIET in our room, and we didn't hear the nearby freeway at all. I really liked the fact that the room was quite large with plenty of room for the 3 of us to move around the room without tripping over each other or our motorcycle gear. I also loved the size of the large bathroom with plenty of countertop space for all of our toiletries. The queen beds were comfortable, although a little on the soft side for me, personally. I found the room and bathroom to be clean and acceptable. CONS: The coffee was TERRIBLE! I think it must be their water, because the coffee in their breakfast room was just as bad as our coffee in the room. The faucet in the tub/shower was backwards - when you turned it to the coldest setting you got HOT water, and when turned to the hottest setting you got COLD water. This could be dangerous! The continental breakfast wasn't even up to the not-so-high standard I've grown accustomed to at places like Super 8 - all they served was watered down oatmeal, toast, english muffins, cold cereal, microwaved eggs, and tater tots, with orange juice, milk and coffee. They weren't quite as on top of things in the breakfast room as they could have been to make sure there was coffee and food at all times - we had to ask for more eggs and for more coffee. So, although I found the room to be acceptable and reasonably priced for that area, and I'd stay here again, I'd probably go somewhere else for breakfast and coffee.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2010

I stayed there one night and the service easy 100% but acceptable I recumbent for families not as a couple stay

• Stayed July 2010
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sacramento, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2010

Do not stay here! We went on a trip to celebrate my son's birthday. The front desk employees were rude and not helpful at all. We were not told any of the amenities available. We showed up for breakfast at 9:05 not knowing what time breakfast ended. We were told breakfast was over at 9:00 and it was put away. They did not even offer to bring some of it back out for us!!!!! Then, after coming back home, I happened to notice on my credit card account that they charged me an extra fee I wasn't even aware of the day we left. I was never even showed a room bill and I signed for nothing!!!!! When I went to check out, I was told unless I needed a receipt, have a nice day. RUDE!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family
Santa Clara, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2010

I stayed here recently with a large group for a wedding nearby, and Sheri at the front desk did everything she could to help us get an early check in!! This was really appreciated and she even called me when my room was ready!! The room was great, excellent deal for the price!! it had a king bed and living room area with a huge tub!! it also had a fridge, microwave and freezer. no complaints here, would stay again in a heart beat!!

• Stayed September 2010
pasadena
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2010

I don't know what the other reviews are talking about, I loved it here!!

I stayed here last weekend with my boyfriend and loved it. We paid $50 and had a giant room. The hotel was super clean and service was friendly. The hotel had a convenient ATM and snack machine in the lobby. They provided free wi-fi and there was even an area to do laundry. Plenty of parking on the grounds as well. Free morning breakfast.

I've never had so many amenities for such a little price. If you're ever in Morgan Hill this is definitely the place to stay at. The outside was pretty and we took some pictures with the statues.

A must stay and we'll definitely be back!!

Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple