US$ 189
US$ 162
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 182/night.

US$ 169
US$ 164
US$ 123
Best Western Moreno Hotel & Suites(Moreno Valley)
US$ 111
  • Pool
Travelers Inn(Moreno Valley)
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desk agentnice staycerealsofainternet
Reviewed 27 August 2017

I'm so sorry to say that once again. This hotel has failed me & my family. 4 months ago was a bad experience we were locked out of our room, sheet dirty! So they emailed me said give them another try and so we did!! This time was worse, we were in a room where the air vent was dripping water all over the floor. I don't mean a small amount i mean puddles of water. Still dirty stained sheets,We called the desk and was told to reset the air unit. And what happens???? The air vent was broken so we stayed for 2 days with no AIR. We had to sleep with the glass slide door open both nights in order to get air! They should have moved us to a new room or sent someone to come fix it, But they didn't. And nobody even came to clean the room at anytime. NEVER again will i stay at that hotel AGAIN! Not the one in Moreno Valley on sunnymead.

Room Tip: Awful, Never have clean bedding! Don't care about the guests
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank deedee55394
Reviewed 2 August 2017

I checked in with a Choice Privilege Platinum member reservation shortly after midnight after a ling day on the road. All I wanted to do was collapse in bed for a few hours before my next appointment. When I got to the non-smoking room and opened the door, the odor of tobacco smoke was overpowering. Discouraged by still unswayed I entered the room and unpacked my toilet kit. After a quick stop in the bathroom, I headed to bed to find the sheets stained. Further examination revealed a pubic hair. Needless to say, I got dressed again, collected my belongings and headed to the front desk. The night auditor was shocked but not all that surprised by my complaint. She told me she could do nothing without the manager's approval, and she would not be in until 10.00am. I left and found another hotel nearby for the night at 50% more cost. After my meeting the next day, I returned to complain. The manager questioned my truthfulness (despite a photograph, which she suggested I staged) and told me I would not receive a refund since I had been in the room for 30 minutes. A call to Choice Hotels customer feedback desk did not good either, they defer to the franchisee. My experience with Choice Hotels has been inconsistent, trending toward poor. I am reconsidered my choice and looking for better options even if they cost a bit more.

Room Tip: Dingy, dirty, and not at all as advertised.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The front desk / hotel check-in office was being renovated. That isn't a problem for me. In fact it often makes me feel good about a place that spends money to stay modern. The problem is that the good vibes ended there. I found a place to park and as I walked to the room there were people hanging out on the second floor hallway, leaning over the wall, on their phones, being loud and watching me as I removed things from my truck. I decided to remove all of my tools because they gave me a bad feeling. I entered my room to find that it was almost 90 degrees F in there. The room AC didn't work so they had a portable AC unit in the room that left a section of the window open and filled with paper because it need ed to bring in or vent out air. Not a security plus. BTW..the room never did cool down to a comfortable level. The TV had limited channels and none were very clear. Not to mention that volume had to be on full to hear it over the portable AC unit. The toilet handle was completely broken. The back cover had to be removed in order to flush it. There were hairs on the shower wall but the most unbelievable thing that I found was not just mold but an actual full size MUSHROOM growing out of the shower wall tile!!!!!! At that point I removed my belongings and walked to the office and promptly checked out and got my money back. They didn't blink about refunding me and letting me check out without any questions.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard C
Reviewed 27 June 2017

They charged my card and took the money again which I had already paid. They ran my card two additional times which gave me fees.. Rebecca that works in the office is rude. We have already established that I am owed a refund now she just hangs up in my face when I call to ask about my money.. I have been going through this for over a week now. STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY MONEY BACK. CORPORATE HAS NOT RESPONDED YET. DONT STAY HERE!!!! YOU'LL REGRET IT!!!!! Horrible

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Nice place, exterior corridors.

I stayed in king suite. Medium size flat screen in living area, no TV in bedroom. No HD stations.

Couldn’t get post lamp next to sofa to work. Couldn’t get Heater to produce heat.

Poor wifi, even by Hotel standards.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo