Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$177
View deal
Expedia.com$178
Tripadvisor$177
Priceline
Hotels.com$178
Travelocity$178
Hurb$181
All reviews beautiful golf course quiet location clean hotel easy access freeway lobby fireplace microwave california lax
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2022

My family stayed at the hotel for 3 nights during the memorial weekend. The first night there, there were guests shouting and screaming in the hall way. Despite of multiple complaints to the front desk, the extreme noise continued and nothing was done! The noise last for at least three hours until 3am! Talked to management in the morning, and they said they knew and it wouldn't happen again. Of the staff even said' if the guests are shouting in the hall way, there's nothing they could do'. The second night and third night were not much better, the front desk working the night shift even talked super loud herself and the voice travelled to second floor! This hotel is really a joke.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed overnight on our way up from San Diego in order to fly out of LAX. First off, the location: it is in a golf course, so during the night, it is incredibly quiet and peaceful. You cannot hear anything! Our room (a 1 king bed room) was well-appointed, with a door on the bathroom (not a barn door as you may find in some other hotels) and had a glass-and-tile shower. The staff was very helpful and friendly as well. The front desk even texted me to follow up shortly after we checked in to see if there was anything they could do for us and if the room was satisfactory. I would definitely consider staying here again. It cannot be said enough how quiet the location is. If road noise and traffic bothers you, this is the hotel for you to get away from all of that for a restful sleep.

Room tip: There is limited parking immediately next to the building, so it is likelier than not you will end up in the overflow lot across the road.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2022

My stay was as usual however this time there was no continental breakfast, the blackout curtains have been replaced with a simple shade which did not keep out all light the bed was not as comfortable as it was 2 years ago might be time for a change of mattresses. Stayed at Excalibur in Las Vegas and they have comfortable beds. Otherwise the room was clean.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 22 January 2022

I had a great time while I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Montebello. My King suite was comfortable and clean, the front desk staff was kind and friendly. Overall great experience. I will definitely be coming back. Thank you all.

Date of stay: January 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 4 January 2022

I usually stay at the Home2Suites down the hill from the Hilton Garden Inn when traveling with my family as we have had a good experience there. So when I had my next solo trip to the area I decided I'd give the Hilton Garden Inn a try.

However it did not start out so well as I checked in on the Hilton App that morning to request a north facing room on the third floor as I had reserved. Upon arrival at around 4:30pm, I was told that my requested room was not available and only south facing rooms were available on the third floor. Obviously I was not pleased as there were 2-3 rooms that met my reservation criteria on the third floor when I checked-in via the app that morning.

After speaking with Hilton Customer service and the front desk I received an upgrade to a room that met my desired criteria. It was a pleasant experience after that. The room was well lit which my spouse has trained me well to look out with dimmers on virtually all light switches. The fireplace was responsive and warm which made for a pleasing ambiance. In room refrigerator and microwave were relatively quiet in operation. Plugs were plentiful on the desk which made it easy to do work with my external monitor & laptop.

Hot water came readily and with good pressure on the soaking tub and shower. The onsite restaurant is operational for made to order dinner & breakfast. I presume lunch as well. My salmon dinner entree was delicious and satisfying. The service staff was friendly and attentive. Having only two tables to wait on probably helped and I am not sure how many other guests realized the restaurant was open. I was not until I asked.

Only downside to this location versus the Home2Suites is the outdoor only pool and lack of covered parking. But for a step up experience it hits the mark if only the situation with the check-in via the app could be worked out.

Date of stay: December 2021