Lowest prices for your stay
$178
$177
Hotels.com
$178
Priceline$177
Travelocity$178
Traveluro$186
All reviews beautiful golf course quiet location clean hotel easy access freeway lobby fireplace microwave california lax
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2022

I usually stay at the Home2Suites down the hill from the Hilton Garden Inn when traveling with my family as we have had a good experience there. So when I had my next solo trip to the area I decided I'd give the Hilton Garden Inn a try.

However it did not start out so well as I checked in on the Hilton App that morning to request a north facing room on the third floor as I had reserved. Upon arrival at around 4:30pm, I was told that my requested room was not available and only south facing rooms were available on the third floor. Obviously I was not pleased as there were 2-3 rooms that met my reservation criteria on the third floor when I checked-in via the app that morning.

After speaking with Hilton Customer service and the front desk I received an upgrade to a room that met my desired criteria. It was a pleasant experience after that. The room was well lit which my spouse has trained me well to look out with dimmers on virtually all light switches. The fireplace was responsive and warm which made for a pleasing ambiance. In room refrigerator and microwave were relatively quiet in operation. Plugs were plentiful on the desk which made it easy to do work with my external monitor & laptop.

Hot water came readily and with good pressure on the soaking tub and shower. The onsite restaurant is operational for made to order dinner & breakfast. I presume lunch as well. My salmon dinner entree was delicious and satisfying. The service staff was friendly and attentive. Having only two tables to wait on probably helped and I am not sure how many other guests realized the restaurant was open. I was not until I asked.

Only downside to this location versus the Home2Suites is the outdoor only pool and lack of covered parking. But for a step up experience it hits the mark if only the situation with the check-in via the app could be worked out.

Date of stay: December 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank WillieC573
Reviewed 26 October 2021

Well maintained hotel, exceeded my expectations. Friendly staff in all aspects, management and staff. Room was upgraded and modern, large screen television and well appointed quarters. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 8 October 2021

The hotel was located near LA but was far enough not be disturbed by all the noise of the freeway. Hotel staff are very accommodating, friendly and welcoming. House keeping is upon request due to Covid. Breakfast and dinner is very price friendly. This hotel is a place for you if you want to relax after a busy day in the streets of California.

Date of stay: October 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Ryan Perera, Guest Services / Front Office at Hilton Garden Inn Los Angeles Montebello, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2021

Dear Sirluijan,

Thank you for great Review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon.

-Management

Reviewed 14 September 2021

Really enjoyed our stay here! The hotel looked very nice, rooms are clean and modern looking. Staff was very friendly and checking in/out was a breeze. Location is nice, no highway/street noise but freeway access is close by. Will be staying here again in October!

Date of stay: September 2021

Dear Nessuh,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service! Our members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try , every day, to provide that quality of customer service, that our guest expect. Thank you again , and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Los Angeles!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2021

I
Said enough if you can’t figure it out then at this point . . .I’m not typing 200000 character as to
How you messed me up royally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I do I might get sued cuz that’s how upset you’ve made me this go around!!!!

Date of stay: August 2021