Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$177
View deal
Expedia.com$178
Hotels.com$178
Priceline$177
Travelocity$178
FindHotel$177
Hurb$181
All reviews beautiful golf course quiet location clean hotel easy access freeway lobby fireplace microwave california lax
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

I
Said enough if you can’t figure it out then at this point . . .I’m not typing 200000 character as to
How you messed me up royally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I do I might get sued cuz that’s how upset you’ve made me this go around!!!!

1  Thank jkhbiz
Reviewed 21 August 2021

The evening manager failed to be welcoming and responsive to customer questions nor requests. The property is nicely located and housekeeping does an outstanding job! 5 stars for cleanliness. Why would the gym open at 8 am on a Saturday?

1  Thank lmunguialabor
Reviewed 4 August 2021

No coffee in the room, the coffee machine upfront didn't work and the lady at the front desk didn't even look at the machine she just said she would call maintenance have them take a look at it.... the non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray, the tenant said I should have set up an appointment the day before to get the room cleaned!

1  Thank clint760
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Room was filthy, carpet stain with gun, and bleach spots. Bathroom hardware loose. I stayed in their most expensive suite. If that’s the condition of this room, I can’t imagine how the cheaper rooms would be.

Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank hernandezcnr
Reviewed 24 July 2021

I am very happy this has been a very nice Hilton I often travel to many of your locations and this has been a impressive room thus far. I was quite surprised and overall I would say I have my expectations are exceeded.

Date of stay: July 2021