Lowest prices for your stay
$165
$164
FindHotel
$154
Hotels.com$165
Priceline$164
Lol.travel$197
All reviews beautiful golf course quiet location clean hotel easy access freeway lobby fireplace microwave california lax
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Room was filthy, carpet stain with gun, and bleach spots. Bathroom hardware loose. I stayed in their most expensive suite. If that’s the condition of this room, I can’t imagine how the cheaper rooms would be.

1  Thank hernandezcnr
Reviewed 24 July 2021

I am very happy this has been a very nice Hilton I often travel to many of your locations and this has been a impressive room thus far. I was quite surprised and overall I would say I have my expectations are exceeded.

1  Thank drlncrysstl93
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

Our stay was excellent. The hotel is next to a golf course and parking is free. The location is not bad for driving into LA. The room was modern and clean. I recommend eating the cooked to order breakfast at the hotel, where the staff was friendly and prices were very reasonable. No complaints.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Z7472GGpaulag
Reviewed 22 July 2021

The hotel was very clean and had up to date rooms. The kind and helpful staff. The location looked kind of rough outside of the golf course area but we had no problems at all. Once you are on the property it was whole different world. I would defiantly stay again.

1  Thank scruz2001
Reviewed 21 July 2021

Green, peaceful oasis in LA. Easy access. Friendly and helpful staff at the front desk, restaurant, and bar. House keeping per request and job well done! Stayed here a few times. Never disappointed!

1  Thank john z