Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$183
View deal
Priceline$183
Expedia.com$183
Hotels.com$183
Travelocity$183
Algotels$436
Vio.com$183
All reviews citadel outlet los angeles great stay lake view indoor pool close to downtown oatmeal clean hotel free breakfast stay there again fitness center king bed beautiful hotel home away from home front desk staff home2suites dishwasher
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2022

This hotel was great. It sits adjacent to a beautiful golf course in a family friendly neighborhood. The staff were very helpful and welcoming. We were traveling from TX to help our daughter move out of LA and several days we needed to extend our stay, and the hotel was very accommodating

Date of stay: June 2022
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 18 June 2022

I would like to make it known that this hotel and it's management company do NOT provide their employees with Paid Time Off. That means everyone working there is not valued and taking any sort of time off is not encouraged. Please do not support this hotel. In this day and age, it's shocking that a company like Hilton will allow this. Low pay and provides minimal amount of benefits? ridiculous!

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 19 May 2022

They overbook and I feared that I was going to have to find other accommodations. Pull out sofa was torn and tattered. I had to find the service staff to get items for my room. This is a pet friendly hotel that allowed a dog to bark all night.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

Room 215, a nightmare, Very noisy room, a party didn’t finish at 3 Am, people making a lot of noise and the hotel can do nothing, They told me the next day that a room will be available in the afternoon, In the afternoon “ sorry for the misinformation but no room available” a promise of another room but no guarantee, Other negative things but for sure never again any hotel in Hilton brand ! I have been in hundreds of hotels, never such bad experience!

Room tip: Avoid this Hotel
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Averroes77
Reviewed 30 April 2022

Ryan, over two stays here I have paid you over 4,000. this will be my last stay even though I come for a week every month. I was again kicked out of the fire area at 11:00 despite my request to stay there as I talked on the phone and worked. Evidently, your need to save gas money is more important than your guests. I will find another Hilton property to stay at and will be posting a review on your site this evening.

I don't know what to say. But no one here cares.

TJ