Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Home2 Suites$185
Priceline$185
Destinia.com$272
All reviews guard shack storage room hilton properties los angeles great stay studio suite indoor pool underground garage hotel breakfast lake view desk area mini kitchen full size refrigerator blow dryer great amenities pull out sofa do not disturb sign
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2022

We booked the king bed studio suite with free breakfast. Room and bathroom was very clean and was large enough to fit the wheelchair we had. The hotel had modern furnishings, was also very clean and well-maintained and the gym was spotless. The free breakfast was enjoyable and had a lot of choices to offer.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank AriannaJJ
Ryan Perera, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Montebello, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2022

Dear AriannaJJ,

Thank you for great Review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 February 2022

The stay was very convenient to Los Angeles. They have parking so you don’t have to worry about paying for parking. The rooms are real comfy, the bed is comfy. The shower is awesome. It gets really hot. Everything was good. The only thing that was on the downside is the complimentary foods

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Ryan Perera, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Montebello, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2022

Dear lindamakokha,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with us! I am glad you had the opportunity to stay with us and experience our hospitality first hand. Thank you for staying with us at the Home2 Suites Los Angeles Montebello and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2022

Room was filthy, floors had sticky spill spots in my room and near the elevator. Breakfast counter was stained with sticky substance. When brought to the staff working the area they just looked at me. Fortunately company absorbed the expenses and stay was short.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Ryan Perera, Guest Services / Front Office at Home2 Suites by Hilton Los Angeles Montebello, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2022

Dear Kae B,

I am sorry that we were not able to provide you with a positive experience. I have reviewed this feedback with our team and we will address the items you noted.

Reviewed 25 January 2022

I read the reviews before booking this hotel thinking that many of the negative ones were just by people that are hard to please. They aren't. This hotel is a mess from start to finish. The kitchen sink smelled atrocious, to the point where it can be smelled throughout the room. The floors are covered in huge gross stains. My office chair is also covered in stains to the point where I put a towel on it just to sit in it. The beds are old and thin, along with the walls. My neighbors were wrestling and parting throughout my stay. Security talked to them once and that was that. Nothing else. Don't get a room that faces the highway because you will hear traffic all night long. One of the worst hotels I have stayed at. Oh and mask wearing? Non existent here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2022

You will not be disappointed here. Clean. Courteous. Prompt response times. Text communications. Perfecto. I will stay here again when I am in the area. Perfect location. Very clean. Front desk staff were gracious and accommodating. Well done H2S!

Dear Psychmart,