See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel is interesting because in some aspects it is really good while in others it could be much better. The room is spacious and thr bed is comfortable. Everything works fine. But then there are a few not so great things: the light in the bathroom is really dim, the lights in the room are all in the ceiling and you either have all of them on or all of them dimmed or off, and there is no tissue on the sink. Also, no extra pillows, just two pillos on a king size bed. All on all these are not big issues, but it would be nice to have a bit more standard basics.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Bathroom had recently been updated, the bed was comfortable and clean. There was a fridge and microwave and a flat screen TV. Nothing to put luggage on, nor hangers for clothes. There was no bedside reading lamp. This was fine for 1 night stay as we were passing through.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I just stayed 2 nights last week at this hotel. I thought it was clean and quite roomy. It had a microwave, and small refrigerator in it which came in handy. I also thought it was quite quiet place and had no problem sleeping. I always ask myself this question when I leave a motel, Would I stay there again and the answer here is yes.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2015

This is a cute looking small family owned motel on historic Route 66. The location is good, the landscaping is beautiful.

The issue is they book through a non-US agency that insists on clicking through from an email with misspellings and a non-US contact number. I called and they would not take the same information over the phone. They also would not hold the room for late arrival (8PM) over the phone. Unfortunately there is no way to stay at this very cute apparently well run hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank mlpeterson23
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I was expecting for 59$ something to lay my head down. Yet they are the best place to be if you want nice and clean for a good stay.The room was large, clean & cozy. It had recently been updated. Out our window you could see the hills. My only complaint was bed was too new for my achy back.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family