See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2016

I just stayed 2 nights last week at this hotel. I thought it was clean and quite roomy. It had a microwave, and small refrigerator in it which came in handy. I also thought it was quite quiet place and had no problem sleeping. I always ask myself this question when I leave a motel, Would I stay there again and the answer here is yes.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2015

This is a cute looking small family owned motel on historic Route 66. The location is good, the landscaping is beautiful.

The issue is they book through a non-US agency that insists on clicking through from an email with misspellings and a non-US contact number. I called and they would not take the same information over the phone. They also would not hold the room for late arrival (8PM) over the phone. Unfortunately there is no way to stay at this very cute apparently well run hotel.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank mlpeterson23
Reviewed 17 September 2014

I was expecting for 59$ something to lay my head down. Yet they are the best place to be if you want nice and clean for a good stay.The room was large, clean & cozy. It had recently been updated. Out our window you could see the hills. My only complaint was bed was too new for my achy back.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The room was large, clean & cozy. It had recently been updated but still felt like it belonged on Route 66. Out our window you could see the hills. My only complaint was bed was too hard for my achy back.

Room Tip: ask for a mountain view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

They do not appreciate returning guests. This last time the lady told us over the phone that we could just show up on Friday for our usual double-beds for $69.99. When we got there, the guy said they only had one room left and because it's one with a king size bed it would be $88 instead. We had no time to go elsewhere since we drive in from Las Vegas, Our daughter had to share the bed with us. The rooms were definitely not all booked. We kept checking, and the parking lot never filled. No activity of more people checking in that night. That's a typical scheme of money-hungry business! Took our business elsewhere for the next 2 nights.

• Stayed: August 2014