“Not all sizzle happens on the grill.”
Review of Sizzler

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sizzler
Ranked #154 of 553 Restaurants in Modesto
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Reviewed 29 December 2016

A steak house with a variable menu including a great salad bar. Must wait in a line to order and pay at register prior to seating. I tried the salad bar (unlimited trips), large variety of prepared salads, items to make your own salad, toppings, dressings, vegetables, fruits, tacos, chicken wings, desserts, soups and drinks. I would venture to guess the name "Sizzler" means the noise on the grill when making their great steaks. I will say the salad bar offers a great selection of "Sizzle and Pop" of it's own. Excellent service and comfortable seating.

Reviewed 26 January 2016

The food here is excellent. It is cooked to order correctly the first time. The salad bar is fantastic and is a meal by itself. Parking is convenient and it is in a good part of the city. The steaks are promptly served. Our server was pleasant, although a little inexperienced. Don't plan on using the restroom here. Every stall was filthy and every toilet paper roll was empty. There were also no paper towels. I advised our server of the condition of the restroom. She said she would let someone know so that it could be cleaned. It never got cleaned. I wound up using a table napkin and hovering over a urine-covered seat. (All 3 stalls were in the same condition.) I finished it off with my own personal hand sanitizer due to no paper towels. Sadly, due to the restroom conditions, we won't return.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Should have just had the salad bar. My husband had the riblets and was supposed to get coleslaw the coleslaw never showed up could hardly ever get a waitress over to us to even ask. Another friend ordered a side of steamed vegetables we manage to get the waitress over and said the steamed vegetables but before we could ask about the coleslaw she was gone again it had been 20 some years since I have been to a sizzler and probably it's going to be 20 more years if I ever go back

Reviewed 1 December 2014

We all had the salad bar. There was a nice variety and we had plenty of protein choices. I would return...

3  Thank travelwhere
Reviewed 21 October 2014

I was meeting with clients for lunch, and this was their choice. They love the salad bar and wide range of other menu options. I ordered a Malibu Chicken lunch special, and it was fine. Not bad, but not wonderful. There was a local transient begging in the parking lot, which did not make for a pleasant departure.

2  Thank CDBCDB