“What would a Picasso sandwich look like”

Picasso's Deli & Art
Ranked #33 of 553 Restaurants in Modesto
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 13 May 2017

This is the place to find out how Picasso would envision a sandwich. And yes, they not only conjure art as food but give us a taste of the dramatic. Stunning.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped off on the way to San Fransisco- great friendly hospitality. Really good sandwiches and the best tomato soup I ever tasted!! Portions just the right size.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

I'm loving the sandwich right now, but opened it up and one little piece of onion, (and cherry tomatos), next time I'll watch or ask how much they put on. Sandwich was $8.99, but came with a nice size of potato or Mac salad or pesto salad. We visited around 11:00-11:30, with no wait. It's downtown, so I'm sure it gets buzy. And parking downtown is horrible, even w/the parking garages.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

Not the usual sandwich place. Plenty of different things to try. Everything is good and the prices are fair. Worth looking into.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

The Number one sandwich is the Picasso. The sandwich is one of the best I have ever tasted. I ordered it with Tomato Pesto soup, included in the $7.95 price. The soup is one of the best I have ever tasted.

The soup and sandwich were ready within 5 minutes of order.

The restaurant is open from 7AM to 3PM. Earlier in the day, breakfast sandwiches are available. I think I will try one next visit.