Comfort Inn
US$ 65
Economy Inn(Modesto)
US$ 71
  • Pool
All reviewskoi pondwafflesrelaxing staybehind the counterdecent hotelevery morningroom was cleannice breakfastother hotelsgreat roomenjoyed my stayfirst floorbreakfast buffetfreewayrepairatrium
Reviewed 24 June 2011

Good place to stay as titled. The tv channel selection was awesome! I wish more motels had that selection. They do need to do a little repair work on the motel though.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Brew311
Reviewed 30 January 2011

From the time we checked in till the time we left, everything was great about our stay and our room. My husband loved the flat screen TV and I loved the free WiFi connection. The fridge and microwave work great. Everything is very clean and the bed is super comfortable. There weren't many staying at the hotel while we were there so it was super quiet (except my husband's snoring).

This is my third stay at a Comfort Inn! For the price and amenities offered, they will definitely be my first choice for future hotel stays!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank purplemama69
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I stay in Modesto several times a year and have a new favorite hotel: the Comfort Inn. I liked everything about this hotel down to small touches such as providing a rubber bathmat. The bed was perfect; the new flat screen TV with HBO was just fine, and I enjoyed the view of the peaceful courtyard with its Koi pond right outside the sunny breakfast room. As for breakfast, they serve a full, hot breakfast with eggs, waffles, and oatmeal along with the usual muffins and pastries. And finally, the staff are all outstanding. The hotel is exceptionally well-run, perhaps due to one of the two managers being there every day, all day. The hotel is located in the best area by the Vintage Faire mall and has a fine Mexican restaurant next door. This area is quite commercial with several hotels in this area and a CVS pharmacy, but the Comfort Inn property is lush with large shade trees. I've stayed at a few Modesto hotels and have finally found the best one.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank NanciFresno_CA
Reviewed 5 June 2010

Prashil Chandra was at front desk on 5/21 when we finally checked in-we had spoken to him several times to get directions because many streets were closed because of bike race.
He was so gracious & so helpful and made us feel welcome immediatly-
Breakfast was great and Jacquie Miller who was in charge of it made sure everything we needed was available at all times-Comfort Inn is very lucky to have both of them working here because they are both tremendous assests to Comfort Inn.
We were coming home from trip to LA & had already stayed at 2 other hotels the 2 past nights-on a scale of 1-10 Comfort Inn ranks a 10+-the other 2 Inns were between 7-9.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank knb4me
Reviewed 29 March 2010

We decided to get a smoking room due to the fact we were planning on doing a lil drinking, Gees Louise, this whole place smells like an ashtray,they don't even seem to air the rooms out, I 've smelled smoking rooms before and this takes the cake- but as we traveled down the hallway to get cups that were not in our room, the hallways, the rooms OMG I used half a bottle of spray I keep in my car just so I could sit in the nasty chair, these rooms are not very clean or kept up very well, bedspread had holes, chair had holes,DEFINAtLY not worth the 75.00 for the room, we drove out here to buy a car from Roberts Auto Sales( awesome place) and staying in this place was yukky!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple