“Just really good food and service”
Review of My Garden Cafe

My Garden Cafe
Ranked #56 of 524 Restaurants in Modesto
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 13
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I have been several times and this is now my go-to for a good breakfast. The service is great and very good food. I particularly like the bacon, waffles and the strawberry freezer jam. They sell it by the jar too. This is a place I take my out of town guests that I can always rely on. Sort of kitschy décor but a very friendly place.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Excellent breakfasts . The serve lunch too....never been there for lunch. The is a local chain of about 5 restaurants. They are friendly and service is quick.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Had eggs Benedict this morning. About average. Sauce could be better, but it was ok. Have had much worse.
Pretty good place for breakfast.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This cafe is my wife's and my go to breakfast place. You won't leave hungry. They give a good choice of starches to go along with your main entree. My wife almost always gets the short stack of pancakes along with main plate of scrambled eggs, country-style potatoes and bacon. For me I always have to have both of their fresh-made jellies(strawberry and berry)!

Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

Breakfast - Great coffee, oatmeal, friendly and great service ☕️
Good Prices and plenty of parking.
YUMMY Waffles too!