“Great Thai food”

Get food delivered
Ranked #67 of 277 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 2 October 2021

I love Thai food and we weren't disappointed at Eat Thai. My wife liked the spring rolls. I love Green Curry. It's not a fancy place but it's clean and nice and parking is abundant. We will go again.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank Pat B

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

My favorite Thai restaurant. The food is so fresh. Huge menu and they serve wine. The server and was so attentive . Ordered the Tempura a salad but the best was the soup. The best I ever had.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant every thing is so good and so fresh. The wine was great they have a huge menu with so many choices, Athens server was great and it is decorated so nice

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Thai restaurants need to be authentic to be good. This place has the best boat noodles. Try it if you are adventurous.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank suwish
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant. So delicious and fresh tasting. Huge menu server was helpful I love the peanut sauce so she suggested Rama . The coconut ice cream was so good . I definitely will go back. Nice decor .

Date of visit: August 2016