“So good ”

Get food delivered
Ranked #67 of 277 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I love this restaurant. So delicious and fresh tasting. Huge menu server was helpful I love the peanut sauce so she suggested Rama . The coconut ice cream was so good . I definitely will go back. Nice decor .

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Bridgetpianos

Reviewed 17 November 2015

we always eat there at least 4 times a month. try their lunch special its very good.
and its until 3 pm

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

This is one of the best Thai restaurants that I have ever eaten at . I love to get their red spicy bamboo curry with chicken and a side of brown rice. My kids love eating the Fried rice. Prices are reasonable. I highly recommend this place for anyone who is looking for really good Thai food.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 10 December 2014

Everything about this place is amazing except the name "Eat Thai". The place is always quiet, the service is excellent and very personal. The food is betetr than any Thai place I've ever been to in Irvine or orange county, bar none. The Pad See Ew is to die for and the cocunut chicken curry is even better. And you cannot beat the price

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 5 October 2014

We used to go to this Thai restaurant in Mission Viejo when it was called Kao Sarns. It was our favorite place to eat and we went there often and introduced our friends and family to it. "Apple" was our favorite waitress but they were all good at Kao Sarns. Unfortunately, the new owners do not consider service to be important. We actually walked out before ordering our meal because the waitress was so incredibly rude. Too bad, they lost a potentially loyal and frequent customer.

Date of visit: October 2014