“Good Greek Food”

Surfin' Souvlaki
Ranked #49 of 269 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Our local Greek Food place closed down and I've been looking for a replacement. Surfin' Souvlaki was perfect!! I ordered a Gyro and my husband ordered the Greek Salad. We took them to-go. They do have tables so you can eat there. Food was really good and portions were large. My Gyro was stuffed with lots of meat! We will definitely return!

3  Thank Sylvia H

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped in at Surfing' Souvlaki for a different kind of meal. After reading the reviews I was a little apprehensive about trying the place. I ordered the Gyro plate with salad and rice. The owner took my order and she was very helpful with my selection. It was a great meal and I think we will return soon.

3  Thank BillY791
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Visited for lunch and followed the staff recommendations for Gyros meat salad, a chicken platter and a soup. All were excellent and pretty good value. We will be back soon

1  Thank 1959Ian
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I have passed by this place many times, and am glad I finally stopped in to give it a try. Although it's a small space that is a little warm inside, the several tables outside double the size of the restaurant. The food was quite good and more authentic than chain joints. They allow you to choose your sides here, and I would highly recommend the lemon potatoes and the Greek beans. Everything from the soft pita bread to the kabobs and lamb were delicious. My wife had the rotisserie chicken, which was juicy and not overly seasoned. We will definitely make this a usual spot. It's right next to the Shops at Mission Viejo and I believe they offer military discounts.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

The first of all, I would say that we are from Serbia and traditionaly we are fun of Greek coususine bacause very friendly relalations unites our two nations. Regardless Surfin's souvlaki is very, very good rastaurant where you could find excellent greek national food. Especially lamb chops which are a special surprise among many burgers around.