All reviewsbusiness tripsan josewalgreenscheeriosconnectivity
Reviewed 13 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Jose Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Very poorly managed, needs a lot of maintenance and cleaning, would not recommend anyone stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Jose Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear 141janetj,

Thank you for taking the time to rate Days Inn San Jose Milpitas hotel. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping,
maintenance issues, and I thank you for taking the time to share this experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Jose Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Reviewed 19 July 2017

We went out shopping on Saturday morning and when I returned our room door was wide open and no body in their. I called the front desk to complain and the housekeeper showed up 10 minutes later with towels. She said that she found the door wide open and so she left if that way. It was obvious to me that she wasn't finished with our room because she brought back towels!!! She blamed me for leaving my door open. I know for a fact that I closed my door when I left that morning. An apology from her would have been better than to try to blame me for something she did. Luckily nothing was stolen. Very disappointing.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Jose Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Dear denisefG4161NY,

Thank you very much for sharing us your concerns. We are now giving more instructions and orientation to our staffs soon so we can better our services to our costumers. I do apologize for the inconvenience that this caused you. We hope you can consider us again after the experience you had in us. We promise you a better service and a professional staff.