All reviewsbusiness tripsan josewalgreenscheeriosconnectivity
Reviewed 18 August 2016

Stayed here for one night on business, needing to fly out of San Jose. As others have noted, a clean room, breakfast a bit lacking and the hotel rooms could really use a facelift. The other issue I had, which I didn't discover until late at night, was that my door didn't actually lock unless I latched the security bolt from the inside. I went to the next-door drug store, and when I returned I noticed the door was a little off and I was able to merely push it open without the key. I tried, in vain, to get the door to shut tightly from the outside again, to no avail.

There are a number of restaurants nearby, which was handy.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham San Jose Milpitas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear soccerdad4000,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We appreciate your time in pointing out the areas in most need of attention as we work towards updating and improving upon our accommodations. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

In town for a business meeting. Stayed 3 nights at the Days Inn Milpitas. Good location, prices reasonable for the area. Very average rooms. Would be a $70/night hotel most places but being in Milpitas, it was $150. Room and bathrooms were very clean. Breakfast was a disappointment. I don't expect a lot but below minimal standards. Cereal and muffins in plastic. Orange juice was empty, just water coming out. Milk dispenser temp showed "danger" zone but milk was fine. I'm guessing the temp gauge was just inoperative.

Dear V490SJlarryc,

Thank you for your review, your feedback and your comments regarding your stay. I do apologize for the lack of family dining opportunities, but we're very pleased to hear your positive feedback regarding the value and location and we can't wait for your next
visit.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

Reviewed 11 August 2016

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 August 2016

Too noisy and people at all hours of the evening outside being loud. Musty smell in the room. Vanity sink backed up and mold in the bathroom.

Dear Jim G,

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced due to the noise level of the hotel. We strive hard to maintain a quiet and family friendly environment, but we can not control the actions of our guests. In the future, please speak with our front desk staff if there is too much noise, and we will gladly speak with the other guests, or move you to a more quiet section of the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.