Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 106
TripadvisorUS$ 106
Travelocity
BestWestern.comUS$ 106
Hotels.comUS$ 106
HurbUS$ 127
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beautiful hotel. Beautiful rooms with large private balcony/patio outside the room. Beautiful view of nearby hills. Walking distance to stores and restaurants. Guest lounge and indoor and outdoor seating for free breakfast dining. Welcoming, friendly, helpful staff. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

Best Western (BW) is my first search especially when selecting accommodations for travel especially with my grandkids. BW is very family friendly and depending on the location has the amenities I and my family enjoy, pool, breakfast and comfortable beds. I would definitely stay at the Milpitas location again.

Reviewed 7 August 2021

When we travel to the Bay Area, we always stay at the Brookside. The price is typically very good. The staff is fantastic. Rooms are clean. Breakfast is very good; hot food, not just continental style like most places. We hope to make another trip this year and definitely will stay again.

1  Thank Global01215482338
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

We loved this motel. It looks like a newer facility, and everything was just wonderful. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff is very friendly. The complimentary breakfast is way more than we expected. They provide scrambled eggs; sausage; potatoes, and waffles, plus the usual fare of yogurt; fruit, and cereal. They also serve Starbucks coffee. They have a very pleasant dining room, with real plates and silverware. We chose to dine in the patio area outside, which was a perfect setting for breakfast.
One aspect of a motel stay that is important to me is the water pressure in the shower. This shower was beyond exceptional. Dare I say perfect. I loved taking a shower there. I want that shower
. The TV has a large screen with a good clear picture, and lots of DirecTV channels.
You will be very glad you stayed at this motel.

Room tip: Take advantage of the complimentary breakfast.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2021

This was a three night business trip. All was good especially the continental breakfast they provide. Unfortunately the ants in my room we’re not supposed to be an amenity LOL that were in my bathroom & on the desk. I will most likely return for another stay in the future now they know they have ants they need to get rid of.

Date of stay: July 2021