“A place for noodle and dumpling”
Review of My Dumpling

My Dumpling
Ranked #82 of 361 Restaurants in Milpitas
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We ordered the beef noodle and dumpling as the specialty of the restaurant. The texture of the noodle is good. but the beef comes with the noodle is not as good as we expected. It is a little plain. The soup base is also has room for improvement. Dumpling is good.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Small place, so groups of above 6 will be challenging. Menu choices fits onto one sheet, so somewhat limited. Food came out fast, was evry good, and at a reasonable budget per person. Definitely quieter & cosier than the large places like Mayflower, that is pretty noisy!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I went here a few times. This place is next to Darda seafood in the Ranch 99 plaza. It is small so it does not attract a lot of attention.
Xiao long bao: their xiao long bao is good. Not the best compared to Koi Palace, but good. Much better than Ding tai fung.
chicken wing: surprisingly good. Crispy and tasty.
soy milk: this is most likely out of a carton or store bought. Not great.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Ordered the Chicken wings and Shu-May dumpling (Pork and Shrimp).

The service was fine, just only one girl spoke English well.

The chicken wings were cooked to perfection and using the Chili sauce made them better than the Happy Hour wings at the Crowne across the street.

I feel for the price and the quality this place should be around a long time.

Hopefully, the owner can figure out a way to get credit cards, so that when I am at my hotel I can order them and have my food delivered.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

This place is small and can get crowded. They open at 11 am. I love the crab xiao long bao, so juicy and the skin is very thin. We like the pork ones too. We usually get one pork and one crab, a steamed veggies, and a sticky rice chinese tamales - for 2. Service is minimal, they seat you, bring you the menu to order, pickup the order from you, bring you tea and utensils, and then bring you your food. We've been there many times and the service team recognize us, we said 'hi', they smile and then the routine begins.