“It’s all about great service”
Review of LA Collina

LA Collina
Reserve with OpenTable
LA Collina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 109 Restaurants in Millbrae
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hillcrest Blvd.
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks to Luis and Luis, both my servers. I was traveling solo and appreciated the extra attention to make me feel at home.
I had the sausage and veggie on polenta. The dish was fine with nice bits of fresh zucchini and would have been enough for two.
I would have liked a selection of more Italian wines by the glass, but I guess I am in California. They were very generous with their Chianti Classico. I’d had a rough day and a bit of extra wine and tlc turned that around.
It was the outstanding service and homey feel made this restaurant special.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It Is Italian- American cooked and served by Latinos.

I agree whole heartedly with the New Yorkers and the Italians....food is mediocre.

Unfortunately, one will have to travel to SF to get a decent and more authentic Italian meal.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Small friendly Italian restaurant. Worth visiting before flying home. Pasta bolognese was hot and surprisingly spicy. I will visit again.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Three of us had dinner at La Collina earlier this week. Judy and I often dine there before flying out of SFO, and it's a consistently good choice. The Antipasti Misto that I mentioned is generous and diverse, with mushrooms, artichokes, Italian sausage, peas, sweet red peppers or pimentos, sliced boiled eggs and eggplant. Three of us enjoyed it thoroughly and couldn't finish it. We also shared dessert...a semisweet, smooth and delicious Chocolate Mousse Cake...which proved to be truly outstanding. Judy called it "one of the best desserts ever".

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel--we should have known better. The decor is typical Old- style Italian, but with the ugliest murals you have ever seen. It also has a full bar. The food is too bland to describe. The chicken lasagna was chopped chicken with bland tomato sauce--the caesar salad with chicken was huge but not worth finishing. Would never go back.