“Good food, prepared right.”

L&L Hawaiian Barbecue
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Millbrae
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This location is pinched for parking, largely due to sharing it with an In-N-Out. This restaurant has a small dining room with mostly take out purchases. The people were pleasant and they were always going around cleaning. The food was certainly good and I would return the next time I'm in the area.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Never eaten here before or at any L& L locations The food was a pleasant surprise. Barbeque chicken and Curry chicken combo(well that is what I ordered, got curry beef instead). Even though they gave me the beef instead of chicken it was very good. The macaroni salad was tasty and I don't even like macaroni salad. It was not too sweet like some places tend to make it. The potatoes that come with the curried meat was delicious as well. Had me want to lick my fingers. LOL The person that took my order was very nice. Greeted me right away and assisted me with figuring out what I wanted to eat :). I will try other locations.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Stopped there for a quick lunch. Food good, but parking was difficult. Ate outside as it was nice, but had to fight off wasps. Eat in area is really small. Otherwise, it is good if tired of burgers.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

My body wanted In-n-out burgers but already ate there multiple times, so one of the next door neighbors was L&L Hawaiian barbecue. I suggest #4 chicken BBQ, all under 10usd. Pretty good.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 July 2016

There are a number of L&L's in the Bay Area but this is my chosen one, not only for the proximity to my office but also for the good service, abundant food in your order and an earnest desire on the part of Staff and Management that you enjoy your food from L&L. Everything is cooked to order and tastes that way, service is pretty speedy and it's close to the Airport so it's a viable option for grabbing something good to go for the wait at the airport. You can even call ahead so your order is ready to go when you get there. Recommended!

Date of visit: June 2016