“Amazing dim sum!”

Zen Peninsula
Ranked #32 of 104 Restaurants in Millbrae
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood
Description: Zen Peninsula is a modern Hong Kong style chinese restaurant. It specializes in Dim Sum, Seafood, traditional Chinese dishes as well as modern Hong Kong style dishes that gives you great taste and surprises. Great place for business lunch, family dinner and big party.
Reviewed 18 November 2016

I had dim sum in San Francisco's Chinatown last year and I was very disappointed, but my experience at Zen Peninsula was amazing! There was so much variety, everything was so flavourful and fresh, service was excellent, and they delivered everything by cart! (the old fashioned way) My whole Chinese family was extremely pleased. I will definitely return!

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

We noticed this place while returning to our hotel (in San Bruno) from the local FedEx office. We decided to stop in. We were delighted with the immediate attention from the staff. It has a large live seafood tank in the entry that contained some of the largest King crabs and lobsters that I have seen. We had egg drop soup, seafood in a clay pot and egg rolls. The food was delicious and freshly made. Our waiter was a Chinese gentleman named Kent. He was attentive and friendly. This was a nice surprise.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

The place is usually very good. We love the food even though prices are high. Our last trip there was not nice though. 1st it took forever to get service. Once we got service we waited and waited for our food. The wait staff was terrible. Then to top it off we waited for 30 minutes to get out bill. Thru it all the food was not up to par. I think the manager was off tonight

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I wanted REAL Chinese food done the Chinese ways. What I ordered was tastier than I expected. The waitress was very pleasant BUT she gad no idea what cocktails could be made at the bar. The portions were of good size; appetizer, soup, entree all of good size but each cane too soon. Sometimes I had food waiting all over the table while I finished the previous portion. I had a soup bowl that was huge ... Good experience ... They gave me only chopsticks but I had to use a serving spoon to actually eat; they seemed a little put out when I asked for a knife and fork ...

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Had brunch here during my recent visit to S.S.F. Good Cantonese dim sum with a lot of variety. Good service and the price is reasonable.