“Great Brunch Spot! ”

Peter's Cafe
Ranked #9 of 104 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This place has a great menu, huge portions! The corner beef was excellent! Service was slow the first day, bit food was so great we returned the next morning...much better! Food came out quick and was very filling! Right outside the Millbrae station, what a great stop!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Stopped at Peter's Café after landing at SFO one Saturday afternoon. There were only two other parties in the restaurant so I was nervous that it was so quiet. The service was good, our waitress was very friendly. We ordered potato skins as an appetizer and they were HUGE. Very, very good - covered in cheese, bacon, scallions. They were super crispy on the outside, and just delicious. We ordered a club burger, which was just okay, kind of overcooked and dry, and the French fries unfortunately could have used another three minutes in the fryer - pretty soft. We also got a tuna melt, on which I asked for tomatoes, but they either forgot or the waitress didn't understand me when I asked for her to have them added. With the tuna melt, I got cole slaw, which was different from any place I've eaten it before. Can't put my finger on why that might be, but it was really good! All that said, we were not hungry when we left, and were satisfied with the prompt service. The building itself is straight out of the sixties, so we admired the originality while we waited for our meal. A neat place for sure, with a parking lot that was easy to get in and out of, which is a plus!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Peter’s Café located in Millbrae at SR-82 El Camino Real. At walking distance you find Millbrae BART station. The restaurant is a no-nonsense diner that you find everywhere in the US. A roadside eatery with easy parking and inside seating.

We came on a Saturday morning for breakfast and the place was relatively empty. Decoration and simple table decoration give the restaurant an informal ambiance. The menu is common American dishes and food. Service is adequate and fast. The breakfast was OK but nothing special.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

The hotel we were staying at offered a dismal breakfast, so we opted to go here. So glad we did! Great breakfast1

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Each time I'm in the area, I'll walk the 30 minutes from my hotel to have breakfast at Peter' Cafe. The decor makes me feel like I'm in the 60s - right out of Happy Days with the vinyl banquets. The service is always quick and friendly and the portions are generous and tasty. I love having my own pot of coffee instead of having to ask for a refill. The home fries are the best I've ever had. Yummy!

Been to Peter's Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK